• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Southampton vs Arsenal | December 16, 2018 13:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Southampton win

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Arsenal win

Votes: 31 70.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TorontoGooner76

Really hope it is not a back three, only because we are using all of our senior defenders if that is the case.

Özil is being phased out I do think. For a supposed superstar, you don't say that these games are "too tough" to play in like what was said the last time he was on the bench. I am okay with it though, Emery needs a few windows to get rid and bring in some players that will work for the system he wants to play.

We have to remember that and give it the time he deserves to do so. All our complaints about line ups are just a reflection of the squad he was left with. We may get one, maybe 2 in cone January but I think we will need to wait until summer for that.

I am tentative about this one, seeming that we are so short at the back right now. We have 2 world class strikers but our other forward options are so weak.

I hope we win this one!

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Emery is probably saving him, Laca and Ramsey for Wednesday. Get them on in the 2nd half to win us the game and then start them against Sp**s.

This game is more important than the game on Wednesday, so I don’t really buy that.

HBL

Established Member
I think some of Emery's changes are pre-planned for rotation purposes. One of Özil/Lacazette will come on at half time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom