• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Reminds me of Gervinho.

The clip obviously doesn't show the times he lost the ball in his own half or his lack of defensive contribution. I watched this game and wasn't impressed at all.

More likely to go for Pavon in January than him I feel.

Preacher

Always Crying
Why is Dembele's thread locked ?

I believe, that he's real option. Sport says that we made an enquiry again about him.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Reminds me of Gervinho.

9VBPNN3.gif

scytheavatar

Established Member
Why is Dembele's thread locked ?

I believe, that he's real option. Sport says that we made an enquiry again about him.

Because we can enquire as much as we want but Barca is not going to sell him? And if they do want to sell him the only way we can afford Dembele would be if we sell Torreira to Madrid for 80 million or something similar?

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Because we can enquire as much as we want but Barca is not going to sell him? And if they do want to sell him the only way we can afford Dembele would be if we sell Torreira to Madrid for 80 million or something similar?
But maybe we just want him on loan until Wele gets fit?

Preacher

Always Crying
He is outcast at Barca these days. They'll get rid of him.

Preacher

Always Crying
Barcelona has picked up 7 points on Dembele's 5 league goals this season. He still has some growing up to do, but he's an important player for them. They just need to be patient.
Yeah, but press doesn't have any patience with him. Tabloids are running bad stories about him non-stop. It can break any man eventually, especially young player like him.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Yeah, but press doesn't have any patience with him. Tabloids are running bad stories about him non-stop. It can break any man eventually, especially young player like him.

He's taking a lot of flack, for sure, and that could lead him to want out (there are reports he has asked to go). But I think Barcelona will stand by him.

HBL

Established Member
Scored again tonight. If Dembele isn't a viable option we should get this guy.

HBL

Established Member
Would be more than okay with this, we need a cb first though.

Can't believe some people are moaning about him not being a good enough dribbler, it's hardly below par. We need an attacker that will provide goals/assists, his goal yesterday was very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom