• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League Round of 32 Draw: December 17 | 12:00 GMT

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
What's the difference between playing Ludogorets in the CL and BATE/Qarabag in the EL?
There's more Qarabags and BATEs in the EL than there are Ludogoreteses in the CL, so you're more likely to have a boring tie in this competition.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
There's more Qarabags and BATEs in the EL than there are Ludogoreteses in the CL, so you're more likely to have a boring tie in this competition.
No no no, you quoted a tweet about our lowest attendance, so the question is:
Why Arsenal fans don't go to BATEs/Qarabags in the EL, but turn up for Ludogoreteses in the CL?
I don't get it really.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Sure the official attendance will be a full house because its on the season book. But the real issue is Uefa, they are a bunch of snake oil sales men

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
No no no, you quoted a tweet about our lowest attendance, so the question is:
Why Arsenal fans don't go to BATEs/Qarabags in the EL, but turn up for Ludogoreteses in the CL?
I don't get it really.
Probably because the team that played Ludogoretes in the CL was worth watching, whereas the first choice XI is unlikely to play against the lesser EL sides.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Probably because the team that played Ludogoretes in the CL was worth watching, whereas the first choice XI is unlikely to play against the lesser EL sides.
Fair enough.
But we both know that the right answer was "Because Arsenal fans are the worst fans in England".

Last edited:

Another chance for our youngsters!

Maybe this game will be too small game for Saka by then who will be on brink of joining Real Madrid!

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

I don't mind an empty stadium if it convinces Stan to spend enough money to keep us in the CL. Should be enough to get him thinking at least.

If only his thinking process were linear then maybe that hint would work.

Then again, empty seats proved Wenger's undoing, so hopefully they prove useful the second time round & deliver us the means to escape our Europa League exile.

marting

go strong and Thump them out there, Rest players for the home tie. didnt Chelsea have them in the group or am i mistaken?

turkish gooner

Yea but on that year gala have leeds utd on semis. Leeds fans made their poo on İstanbul streets and cleaned their ass with turkish money that made gala fans crazy. 2 leeds fans killed by stab wounds.

Thats why these football-terror happened in final too.

Its 18 years ago and these bad days gone... now both sides are more open minded and know its only a game we all love.

Ps: Rip everyone who lost their lives

Vadim K

Hi Arsenal fans!
My name is Vadim. I'm here to answer your questions about Minsk, Borisov and Belarus. There is not so much information online about Belarus. You can ask me any questions about Belarus, how to get there, what services to use, how to get to Borisov Arena stadium, ect.
If you visited Belarus and Borisov in 2017 and you just need a transfer from Minsk airport to city center or from Minsk to Borisov Arena stadium you can book it online here http://www.minskairporttransfer.com
Here is the article about Borisov Arena stadium and how to get there https://www.minskairporttransfer.com/how-to-get-to-borisov-arena-stadium-in-borisov/

TopCorner

Yea but on that year gala have leeds utd on semis. Leeds fans made their poo on İstanbul streets and cleaned their ass with turkish money that made gala fans crazy. 2 leeds fans killed by stab wounds.

Thats why these football-terror happened in final too.

Its 18 years ago and these bad days gone... now both sides are more open minded and know its only a game we all love.

Ps: Rip everyone who lost their lives

Nah Turkish fans are still ****. Use weapons whenever they can and the last stabbing incident leading to a death was 3 or 4 years ago, not 18.

Top Bottom