• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Media Tears

thierrytheking14

Haven't seen AFC win the title yet. :(

The last time we won the league I was still nominally a Utd supporter.
suspicious-dog.jpg

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Why did you dump them?

Sounds like you started following the game when United were at their peak.
thank you for a genuine response.

SAF was starting to go crazy. Power mad. Kept kicking out anyone who did not lick his arss..forgot everything that made the club endearing. Also, he kept losing to Arsenal with what was his best team (as you pointed out) .

United are worse now...they buy the shiny toys and throw the others out. discard their academy players..then buy them back. It's confusing and disheartening to be a Utd supporter.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Looking forward to picking up a few of the newspapers tomorrow morning for the reactions from certain journos. Especially that big lump Darren Lewis who is incredibly biased towards Sp**s. All week they've been hyping Sp**s and saying how they've got bigger fish to fry in an attempt at putting us down.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
In terms of media bias towards Arsenal, wow, just wow.

Aubameyang scores two goals. Match of the day decides to focus mainly on our players "diving" (lucky Ian Wright was there otherwise it would have been way more negative). Harry Kane is the ultimate master of cheap free kicks gained by diving (or as they call it "gamesmanship") and this is never highlighted. Then while Ian Wright tries to explain Xhaka's "dive" Alan Shearer (with a sour salty face) quickly says, "not to forget Aubameyang is top scorer now with 12 goals" before they immediately cut away to the next match. Now if England's golden boy Harry Kane would have bagged two there would be 10 mins of replays talking about how amazing he is and how Tottenham are flying. Also no mention of how Emery is having to play a makeshift defense with an injury crisis for a few games now and still delivering results.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
In terms of media bias towards Arsenal, wow, just wow.

Aubameyang scores two goals. Match of the day decides to focus mainly on our players "diving" (lucky Ian Wright was there otherwise it would have been way more negative). Harry Kane is the ultimate master of cheap free kicks gained by diving (or as they call it "gamesmanship") and this is never highlighted. Then while Ian Wright tries to explain Xhaka's "dive" Alan Shearer (with a sour salty face) quickly says, "not to forget Aubameyang is top scorer now with 12 goals" before they immediately cut away to the next match. Now if England's golden boy Harry Kane would have bagged two there would be 10 mins of replays talking about how amazing he is and how Tottenham are flying. Also no mention of how Emery is having to play a makeshift defense with an injury crisis for a few games now and still delivering results.

The odds will always be stacked against us on that show when you've got Sp**s boy Linekar and people like Shearer involved.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
The odds will always be stacked against us on that show when you've got Sp**s boy Linekar and people like Shearer involved.
Somewhere I feel we are justifiably held to higher standards than say Tottenham because we are an actual big club with ditto expectations. We should be aiming for the title and CL, we owe it to our stature. But then I realize it's more to do with resentment towards Arsenal and Wenger (that Invincibles record, must have stung undoubtedly).

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Somewhere I feel we are justifiably held to higher standards than say Tottenham because we are an actual big club with ditto expectations. We should be aiming for the title and CL, we owe it to our stature. But then I realize it's more to do with resentment towards Arsenal and Wenger (that Invincibles record, must have stung undoubtedly).

Speaking of match of the day

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

We are always last or they have fvck all to say. Its either City, Pool or Sp**s that they have a **** over. We could win the league they still wouldn't give us air time. Gary Linekar needs to go do something else hes boring!!

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Speaking of match of the day

What I think he meant was half our players are running out and the other half are running in. It’s traditional for all your players to all run in the same direction for an offside trap, maybe this is a new variation :lol:

ptrcopp

What I think he meant was half our players are running out and the other half are running in. It’s traditional for all your players to all run in the same direction for an offside trap, maybe this is a new variation :lol:

@Ricardinho

I haven’t seen this on MOTD but they made a mention of this on Sky. They said exactly the same thing. Said the defence made a mess of it when Sokratis had a last ditch tackle, then they repeated it despite showing the replay twice.

On the idea that it’s a problem they are running back, I think the fact that Sokratis had to make a last ditch tackle shows why there are three players making runs. You can’t leave 5 on GK if it either; does go wrong, or; as happened here, the linesman forgets how to do his job properly

But all of the Burnley players are still ahead of the three running Arsenal ones so I don’t think you can say it’s a mess. The only error, perhaps, is that it isn’t a perfect line because Lich is a yard ahead of Elneny and Sokratis.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
The bias towards Arsenal in media traverses borders to

Arsenal is never chosen for broadcast when there are multipel matches shown

Torreira is under The radar for swedish journos most of the time

Nothing is said about how teams just kick us instead of the ball

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
English media be like:

Losing only 1-0 is a great result for united to be taking to the nou camp. Can easily turn that around.

Arsenal could've done with 1 more to be confident of going through.

:bounce:

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
This guy is such a fool

Orangutan bollocks face has made a career from winding Arsenal fans up (probably aimed at because he knows Arsenal fans have the largest social media presence). People shouldn't take orangutan bollocks face seriously, shouldnt pay him attention or say his real name. I refuse to click on any link quoting him anymore or listen to talkshite.

Top Bottom