• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Brighton and Hove Albion vs Arsenal | December 26th | KO: 17:15 | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

blaze_of_glory

The subs wasn't the problem, stop being dillusional.
Özil did nothine the entire first half and Lacazette did nothing during the 15 minutes he was on during the 2nd half.

You sub players off having a bad game and that's what Emery did. The team was just awful today.
We actually carried a threat with them playing though. Laca created the first goal, Özil allows us to score at anytime.

Iwobi was shocking and while Ramsey was ok, we needed Laca to stay on.

Goonerozil33

A match we managed to drop points due to stupid substitutions...emery is trying too much which is normally a sign of manager not in control.. he gave a point to a team that was not trying to win this game. So much for the tactical genius.. he does not understand how to utilise good players like laca and Özil. The team has two goal scorer’s and he takes off one when the score is 1-1. And it has one creator and he takes off when it is 1-1. And he plays back 3 when we needed to push forward. I don’t know how many things he got wrong in this game. But he completely killed our attack today. Half a season later he still does not know how to get the best out of his players.

Gursha

No Özil or Lacazette at the second half made us very dull, Özil can change games, he wont track back or tackle, but he can get you a goal in a single moment of brilliance, this game is not about just being physical.

Lacazettes dribbling is the only surprise factor we have when they sit that deep.

Aubas miss was crucial. he is scoring alot but ho my he do miss twice as much. good for him to be in those positions, a little bit sharper and he can score 40 goals next season.

Bad subs from emery on this one, we didnt need that warrior like passion in the midfield today, and taking Özil off was a mistake imo. we were caught only on counters where you dont need your CAM to run 75% of the field to track back, but you need him to make that one pass to cut that park the bus tactic., we had 75% possession but no player to know how to use it properly.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
If Solskjaer can do it, why not?

#Arteta2019

Forget Arteta, even he couldnt dig City out of their current run.

If you want to go for someone next season (I dont), go for Favre.

9jagooner

Like many here, I question taking Lacazette. He should have taken Auba. Also Auba sure misses a lot of chances!

Raqe

I hope everyone can see that our squad is way to limited to conted for a top spot. Look at Pool they made some outstanding transfers this summer and can play whoever they want without loosing anything. We have absolutly zero depth.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Literally no idea what he was thinking. I've completely turned on Iwobi, the bloke is ****.

Beast Incarnate

Squad is down to its bare bones at the most chaotic time of the year. So I won't be too critical.

It's still +1 point on the same fixture from last season. We definitely need some players in the window though.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Do we have some sort of underlying fitness issue with some players? The Lacazette sub is bizarre.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

We really needed those 3 points before the weekend. Top 4 isn’t happening but that’s okay it was always a bit of a stretch.
All we can do is hope our issues aren’t brushed under the carpet by the board in the upcoming windows

Aevi

Hale End FC
When will Emery realize Guendouzi's turtle-like passing hampers us? Emery is cutting players off left and right for little blips in performance but giving Guendouzi all the time in the world when he has a bland performance for the umpteenth time. It's getting ridiculous. He's not ready to dictate play at this level.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Fully deserved for Brighton.

Most ouf our wins were very close and ouf course this will not be successful longterm.

ptrcopp

True, and a lot of this has to do with Xhaka being pushed back to the back 3. Imagine all the times Gwen had the ball and replace him with Xhaka, and we’d be much more dangerous. Our injuries have forced us to put square pegs in round holes.

He was only there because of an emergency, where Emery has subbed 2/3 of our best players and it couldn’t be rearranged any other way. But I agree with the other games.

Emery deserves all the plaudits for our first 16 games, but we haven’t looked the same tactically since the Utd game, where we were really poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The coach's role is to make the player understand everything that serves the interest of the game. To do this he must speak to the child within each player, to the adolescent he was and the adult he is now. Too often a coach tends only to speak to the adult, issuing commands for performance, for victory, for reflection, to the detriment of the child who is playing for pleasure, living in the present.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom