• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gary Cahill

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Not sure if he is approved or not but just popped up on my timeline.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Don’t know what he’s been like this season but Cahill has been decent for Chelsea.

If it means we don’t panic buy a CB we later regret and instead buy quality in the summer then I’m fine with it

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Don’t know what he’s been like this season but Cahill has been decent for Chelsea.

If it means we don’t panic buy a CB we later regret and instead buy quality in the summer then I’m fine with it

He came on as a sub in the 69th minute against West Ham back in September and that's been it for him as far as league appearances go.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
Not a big fan of Cahill but if it's a loan deal then I'm fine with it as long as we bring in a winger this winter. And a solid CB next summer.

How has he been like last year?

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
My Twitter seems to think he was benched for not being good with his feet.

That and his lack of pace. Haven't seen him in ages, tho,so I'm taking with an even bigger pinch of salt

HBL

Established Member
I'd be pleased with Banega but this one is a bit of a yikes.

He has been a calamity for Chelsea when he has played this season.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Makes no sense for them considering they are our direct rivals for tòp 4

They're cutting costs and gets him off the wage bill. Suppose not many teams would be happy to pay his full wage so it's a deal that suits both. They're paying up fabregas so he goes in January as well apparently.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Love reading through old transfer threads.

https://arsenal-mania.com/forum/threads/gary-cahill.24423/

Arsenal is finally going to get their man for under the now infamous "derisory" valuation.

The club are playing the really long game here. :lol: I wonder what Chris Samba is up to these days. Would be great to get the dream pairing of so many A-Mers together at long last.

Last edited:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Love reading through old transfer threads.

https://arsenal-mania.com/forum/threads/gary-cahill.24423/

Arsenal is finally going to get their man for under the now infamous "derisory" valuation.

The club are playing the really long game here. :lol: I wonder what Chris Samba is up to these days. Would be great to get the dream pairing of so many A-Mers together in the famous red and white.
The good ole days of arguing over which of Cahill, Samba or Jagielka to sign.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

:lol: is this some sort of joke?

We won’t get Champions League football if this is true and the blame should solely be on our cheapskate of an owner.

Does he seriously think this expired dud from Chelsea will help us? Joke.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Why are people getting their knickers in a twist over this? Any signing we made now was going to be cover for Holding. Koscielny will go in the summer and then we will sign one of our main targets.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom