• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Liverpool vs Arsenal | December 29th | KO: 17:30 | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

boyinneedofhumor

Dear Emery,
If there ever was a game to publicly call out players for bad performances after end of the game, this (Liverpool) would be it.

Meantime, give it all you've got during the break. The players deserve all that you can dish out : nothing will be considered too harsh.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This result show us how far we are behind we got s**te squad s**te defense no wings and we trying to get Cahill on loan. So we know who the fault

juice man

Can't make his mind up
I blame Emery for going down the cowards road again and again. We can’t defend, everybody knows that, so stop playing an ancient rightback as a extra centreback. We have two lethal strikers in Laca and Auba, why not play them together and try to outscore our opponent?
So should he play Koscielny who has just come back from a serious injury and has looked out of his depth and perhaps risk another injury that could effectively end his career? And If we played 2 up front and got thrashed, people would ridicule him for playing 2 attackers instead of setting up a more defensive side against one of the best attacks in the world.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Made £7 off my mates in the pub. Knew it’d happen straight away. We’ve got banter in our veins.

I said to my bro, let’s not make this a Man Utd, where we concede straight after. Low and behold we concede two within ****ing moments.

There is nothing but panic and sloppiness running all through us.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
frustration.

Liverpool is on a roll, we have a lot of players out. The sheet managment is not there.

Just dont concede anymore.

This can turn out into a joke.

Plutarch

We played well in places, only to ruin it all with our really terrible defending. It's depressing. It never gets better.

arsmile

Established Member
don't think it was a pen- but we'd already made the critical errors to let salah get in that position...only ourselves to blame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom