• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ex-Gunner Watch

Is it wrong to still love Giroud

• Yes he’s no longer a gooner

• No he will always be a top man

Results are only viewable after voting.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Kind of miss Arshavin, Very honest player. Rare thing these days. Remember when he waved his finger towards the ref when he got a pen even though the tackle was good. Also he was a character!

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Sad. I was hoping he would go to Spain or Italy and try to prolong his career in the sun!

Yeah 100%. He’d be much better in La Liga for example, not much pressure in midfield, slower games so he could play his natural style of dictating play from deep.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Du1wtNxW0AAVuFu.jpg

elemoo

would honestly take Alexis' back in Jan - i reckon his last 12 months have humbled him so much and let's be honest, an attack of Alexis, Özil, Auba with Laca up top would be so so good....

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Here's the Ox @ing us.
ugh, really hard words.

Subtly savage from the Ox , he;s right though . We got a loud minority that do that and are doing the same thing to some of our current players.
Hope he doesn't turn into a Merson. Seems to be a mentality issue to me. If you are a top talent, you gonna get hounded.

I'm sure a lot of PSG fans would love to see Neymar crash and burn just because. Same with Özil, Alexis, Pogba...some of the clubs own fans wish to see them drop dead.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom