• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Sp**s look very good tbf atm they are scoring goals for fun think they might snap up third. we all hate them but they still have a squad who are together for a long time and they have some good players.

Yup, they are better than us at the moment and are favourites for third.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Only a month ago we were well clear of Utd, we are now in danger of finishing the season in 6th. IF that happens it will be awful, this month must be used to the max, if we up our game we can still get 4th as Chelsea are dropping points.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Stephen Howson has said that whether Solskjaer is given the job permanently or not should depend on how they play in one game against Poch's Sp*rs or if they finish above them. The stupidity of that man never fails to surprise me.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I couldn't emphasise how much of a useless **** I thought Southgate was before the WC and, tbf, he's turned England into the super power of world football since then, by humbling Spain and getting revenge on Croatia. With the talent we have coming through as well, things have never been better. So I'll keep quiet about him possibly managing Man Utd.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
From Sky Sports transfer feed:

UNITED MOVE FOR SIMEONE?

Manchester United have reportedly sounded out Diego Simeone about being the club's new manager, reports the Daily Mirror.

The Argentinian is in charge at Atletico Madrid and has been since 2011, and the newspaper reports United have approached him after realising they may struggle to prise Mauricio Pochettino away from Tottenham.

Simeone? Really? Great coach, but stylistically would he really be a fit for United? Ole has them playing flowing, attacking football again after Mourinho. Hard to imagine United fans wanting to go back to an overly defensive system.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

From Sky Sports transfer feed:

UNITED MOVE FOR SIMEONE?

Manchester United have reportedly sounded out Diego Simeone about being the club's new manager, reports the Daily Mirror.

The Argentinian is in charge at Atletico Madrid and has been since 2011, and the newspaper reports United have approached him after realising they may struggle to prise Mauricio Pochettino away from Tottenham.

Simeone? Really? Great coach, but stylistically would he really be a fit for United? Ole has them playing flowing, attacking football again after Mourinho. Hard to imagine United fans wanting to go back to an overly defensive system.

Wouldn’t believe everything you see related to United on transfers/managers, buddy.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Nice job oleh he getting the best of talented squad that should've done better with mourinho. You can see Rashford and pogba look different players

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Hopefully results like this makes them keep Ole on, because under Pochettino United are back competing at the top.

Top Bottom