• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carl Jenkinson: Banter Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

TornadoTed

Established Member
Wow we have had some injuries this season, Cech, Lich, Bellerin, Koscielny, Sokratis, Mavropanos, Monreal, Kolasinac, AMN and Welbeck have all been out for varying lengths of time. It makes Emery's start here look more impressive really.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
Wow we have had some injuries this season, Cech, Lich, Bellerin, Koscielny, Sokratis, Mavropanos, Monreal, Kolasinac, AMN and Welbeck have all been out for varying lengths of time. It makes Emery's start here look more impressive really.

All defensive injuries too. Our defensive record might have one or two things to do with that, surely? I mean subtract a couple of goals and the picture is suddenly different with the many draws and that one narrow loss we've had.

TornadoTed

Established Member
All defensive injuries too. Our defensive record might have one or two things to do with that, surely? I mean subtract a couple of goals and the picture is suddenly different with the many draws and that one narrow loss we've had.

Exactly, Monreal probably wouldn't have made that tackle on Zaha that Xhaka did and maybe we wouldn't have conceded to 3 to Chelsea either. We could have easily been 3-5 points better off with a full squad of defenders to choose from.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I gotta say though, and this is not having a go at Carl himself, but it's weird that Jenko gets so much love purely for being a lifelong Gooner, whereas Iwobi's also a lifelong Gooner and a far better footballer than Jenko is yet doesn't get anywhere near as much love. It's kinda strange.

Ind0Gunnerz

I gotta say though, and this is not having a go at Carl himself, but it's weird that Jenko gets so much love purely for being a lifelong Gooner, whereas Iwobi's also a lifelong Gooner and a far better footballer than Jenko is yet doesn't get anywhere near as much love. It's kinda strange.

For me Iwobi is kind of frustrating because he has all the tools and potential to be better than what he is showing now. But agree sometimes the fans are too hard on him.

Meanwhile for Jenko...

LGooner98

While jenko is still here with us, i hope he will get more minutes. I think he is better Lich who is old, slow and make a lot of mistakes

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
While jenko is still here with us, i hope he will get more minutes. I think he is better Lich who is old, slow and make a lot of mistakes
It maybe tells us more about Lich than Jenko, although it could be worth considering him as a backup here after this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom