• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal agree kit deal with Adidas

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
All these impressive designs yet the what we’ll actually get will look like something Bellerin threw together.

Haven’t had a kit in years but the white or gold would have me seriously considering.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Is the Barcelona number correct?? 140m a year?
How can they get so much more than everyone else?
Is there are different aspect to their deal as compared to everyone else

Sorry should have put the link to my source. It was from The Guardian, Barca are the one of the biggest clubs in the world so I didn't really question it. I will do some research.

Arai

Spam Hunter Bot
I am hoping of the reproduction of our previous Adidas kits.:bounce:.

Only got two of them.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
All these impressive designs yet the what we’ll actually get will look like something Bellerin threw together.

Haven’t had a kit in years but the white or gold would have me seriously considering.
Even if they don't produce anything this impressive I would say Adidas have got a much higher floor in terms of what they put out than Puma. Even their worst designs don't tend to be any worse than just uninspiring whereas Puma runs the gamut from design student project to irregular thrift shop. Also selfishly, I'm super excited because the Adidas store in Soho is right down the street from my office so I can pop in and stock up rather than looking around or having to order things from Puma.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Say what you want about Gazidis but he made this amazing deal possible despite Wenger putting us out of the CL for two years now. Simply outstanding work.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Yellow away kit please. No more of those Eurovision song contest minty stuff...

Picture your average football fan in slim fit mintgreen...

TheIceman85

As we see every year, amateur designers sitting in their house making designs piss all over the professional designers finished attempts.

I was excited when we signed with puma, but their kits have been terrible every season.

Top Bottom