• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Joe Willock (Loan)

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Yes and yes. Just get these guys out playing senior football.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
He should go to a top-championship or lower table PL team if he were to leave. Otherwise keep.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Any club that he realistically starts at would be great experience. Just dont aim too high again or a vogue club for the sake of it like Nelson.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
This isn't a terrible idea. If he impresses at Sunderland, gets regular starts in their midfield and they get promoted, it stands him in good stead for next season.

That said, he really should be aiming for a higher team, needs to be tested. But it would be contingent on him actually playing regularly.

TorontoGooner76

League one is too low for him, should hold out for a Championship team at least.
This is the only thing about it that I was thinking was a negative. Although they are pushing for promotion so it would not be as if they are going to be strolling through the rest of the season content with being a mid table side. I wonder if he would really step into a top championship side as a regular starter coming in as a January loan player. I would prefer that he gets quality game time at this point.

TornadoTed

Established Member
There is a lot of pressure and expectation on Sunderland to go back up. Could be a better environment than going to Villa for example, chasing an outside shot at the play-offs in the Championship.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

They do play decent football for league one, saw them against Shrewsbury and they were ok.

For me Brentford would be a great shout, could stay in London, team’s fallen off the pace in the league and needs a spark.

He’d fit like a glove in their midfield, they try and play the right way as well.

F*ck relocating to Sunderland and getting lumps kicked out of you by the likes of Ryan McGowan.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
They do play decent football for league one, saw them against Shrewsbury and they were ok.

For me Brentford would be a great shout, could stay in London, team’s fallen off the pace in the league and needs a spark.

He’d fit like a glove in their midfield, they try and play the right way as well.

F*ck relocating to Sunderland and getting lumps kicked out of you by the likes of Ryan McGowan.
A DaSilva & Willock reunion! The duo were the engine room of the PL2 winning team last year.

Shaun90

Brentford has done us alright in the past. Toral and Yennaris (was a permanent signing but still an Arsenal academy product) both had decent runs there and are now established Championship players. They're not EPL quality but it's higher than where most of our youngsters end up.

Willock is 19 going on 20, he's high on confidence right now, must have some suitors in the wings after the FA cup goals, it would be a good time to get him game time somewhere which is really suited for him.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Brentford has done us alright in the past. Toral and Yennaris (was a permanent signing but still an Arsenal academy product) both had decent runs there and are now established Championship players. They're not EPL quality but it's higher than where most of our youngsters end up.

Willock is 19 going on 20, he's high on confidence right now, must have some suitors in the wings after the FA cup goals, it would be a good time to get him game time somewhere which is really suited for him.

Yeah I thought we had links with them in the past, like them as a club tbh.

I’ve randomly got a soft spot for QPR so he could maybe go there as well. Although they are pushing for a playoff spot right now.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Would be good to see him getting regular football but at championship level minimum. League one probably doesn't do much for him in the long run.

Latest posts

Top Bottom