• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
No thank you. When Mkhi gets going he will become vital for us, quote me on this. Will be one of the key players under Emery.

say yes

forum master baiter
Wouldn’t be against this.

Mkhi is a better player than most give him credit for but we’re overpaying him: good way of tightening our belt if we can shift him.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
I got excited until I read the name Gazidis. He's gonna need a much better Powerpoint presentation to fool me.
Nah, if they really want Mkhi he'll get the deal done. He owes Milan because he just helped strengthen one of their rivals by not tying Ramsey down to a contract at Arsenal.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
I'm still hoping there's a player in there. Love for him to make it here.

Hoped the same, but he's been here for 1.5 years now and that last spark of hope is about to go out. There's been absolutely no sign he can get his productivity and consistency back. If a good offer comes in, he should be let go.

Malky

Established Member
Hoped the same, but he's been here for 1.5 years now and that last spark of hope is about to go out. There's been absolutely no sign he can get his productivity and consistency back. If a good offer comes in, he should be let go.
I hoped he'd find his Dortmund form, but he still looks like the same player he was at United. Plus he's pushing 30 now, how much longer do we give him to come good for us? If Milan make a good offer we'd be stupid to turn it down.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
I hoped he'd find his Dortmund form, but he still looks like the same player he was at United. Plus he's pushing 30 now, how much longer do we give him to come good for us? If Milan make a good offer we'd be stupid to turn it down.

Yes. If we keep him hoping he'll refind his best form, we'll run the risk of clinging on to another player while his value approaches zero. Arsenal has made that mistake far too often. He didn't ignite here, as you say he's pushing 30 - we should get rid as long as there's some value to his name. Far too often this club clings to the hopes of someone coming good, while they continually fade and loose all their value. Stuff like this cannot happen anymore.

Last edited:

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
I like him but he does not look happy here.
Suarez is a very similar and for what it seems superior player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom