• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Denis Suarez

Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I've faith. This will be done. Ramsey will leave. We will get around 15m for Ramsey. This will be then used to buy Suarez now rather than a loan with an option to buy.

And this won't screw the accounts because Ramsey has 0 years left on his contract and my understanding of amorisation is that the payment of 15m will be added in full to this year's accounts.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I've faith. This will be done. Ramsey will leave. We will get around 15m for Ramsey. This will be then used to buy Suarez now rather than a loan with an option to buy.

Nah that’s very unlikely imo. Think Ramsey will leave in June and we’ll loan Suarez with a mandatory buy clause or some ****.

I’d like him here but I’d like to see us not get bent over for him. Loan option to buy. This will be done though I believe.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I'm not sure on this one, he does look decent on youtube which is nothing new, but is he really better than AMN or does he have bigger potential than the likes of ESR or Willock?
I can't see anything special in him from all the highlights on youtube, but if we offload Elneny and Ramsey we could take one squad player that can pass the ball around with decent dribbling skills.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Mundo Deportivo saying we’re still negotiating but both clubs hope to get it done next week. Interestingly also says he’s set on coming to us because he wants to play for Emery and has rejected offers from other clubs who were willing to buy him now. That would seem to indicate that whether it’s an option to buy or mandatory he’ll probably be here after the summer. I doubt he’d be dead set on coming here and playing for Emery if it was only going to be for 5 months.

https://www.mundodeportivo.com/futb...rca-arsenal-negocian-salida-denis-suarez.html

neimad

I'm kind of more intrigued to see how he'd get on here than excited by signing him. It's bringing me back to the Welbeck signing when I thought it was a loan and then bam it was announced as a signing for £16 million and I was weary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom