• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: West Ham vs Arsenal | January 12th | KO: 12:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction for the Dokaka Derby

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HBL

Established Member
I really do think we're going to smash them and I'm never normally this confident. We'll concede, Auba will score at least two and we'll score at least four.

5 or 6-2 to us imo.

ptrcopp

What, the ones Wenger lumbered us with? Yep, lots of work to be done there.

Have you been impressed with Sokratis?

(Nice to see you back btw. Lurked the forum long before I posted let alone became a bit more regular. You are always a highlight - even when you’re wrong!!)

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Feels like an age since we last played. I hope we annihilate them & the Spuds, hate them as we do, beat Manchester United because catching them will be a chore in itself.

HBL

Established Member
Don't really mind if we start with a back 3 or back 4, as long as Lacazette & Auba start I'm happy.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
What, the ones Wenger lumbered us with? Yep, lots of work to be done there.
And Sokratis and Lich are an improvement? Both rash, both aging. You wouldn’t catch Liverpool acquiring 2 defenders like that.

Most of the real Wenger haters have p*ssed ff mate. You’ll find a half decent set of rational posters on here now. Can you cope? :lol:

Last edited:

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Feels like an age since we last played. I hope we annihilate them & the Spuds, hate them as we do, beat Manchester United because catching them will be a chore in itself.

I prefer a win for us and a draw Spuds vs Utd. That would put us 5 behind Spuds and 5 ahead of Utd. If we can get another run going we can look at 4th or even 3rd by May. Always the optimist :)

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I prefer a win for us and a draw Spuds vs Utd. That would put us 5 behind Spuds and 5 ahead of Utd. If we can get another run going we can look at 4th or even 3rd by May. Always the optimist :)
A long list of injuries halted our recent run. We’ve heard that before.

The next 3 or 4 games are crucial to our top 4 challenge. Any draws and loses would see us fall too far behind.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

(Nice to see you back btw. Lurked the forum long before I posted let alone became a bit more regular. You are always a highlight - even when you’re wrong!!)
Yeah, he actually has an opinion, in contrast with guys like me who prefer to sit on the fence.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

tenor.gif

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Placed a bet on both teams to score so if we manage to score the first one we are certain to grab our first clean sheet of the year in the league!
Coyg!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom