• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Arsenal Off the Pitch and Bantz Thread

m-due

I wonder if we're planning on updating our changing rooms anytime soon. I know it really doesn't make a difference on the pitch mostly, but it'd be nice to see us upgrade and keep up to date. I mean for a football club it's not exactly an expensive up grade.

Arsenal:
the-arsenal-changing-room-before-the-premier-league-match-between-fc-picture-id1015532796

City:
TELEMMGLPICT000147344883_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqlz5OdA_D3VmrC4drz6CMya9AwgQD4Npf3GkFJvgcOWM.jpeg

Sp**s: (When/if they finish it)
Drf5Tw8WkAAc--h.jpg

United:
DnrvlF1W0AAK3ZZ.jpg

Barca:
2223988_w2.jpg

Liverpool:
thumb_37708_default_news_size_5.jpeg

I think all other clubs changing rooms are pretty much new, hope to see Arsenal update theirs very soon as well.

Dunno why I find it an issue really but I've used changing rooms that are better than Arsenals :lol:

Hahaha for a while Arsenal boasted the best stadium facilities in the country. Almost all of the top clubs have upgraded their changing rooms. City took it to another level. Our stadium is still top notch but no longer new.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I wonder if we're planning on updating our changing rooms anytime soon. I know it really doesn't make a difference on the pitch mostly, but it'd be nice to see us upgrade and keep up to date. I mean for a football club it's not exactly an expensive up grade.

Arsenal:
the-arsenal-changing-room-before-the-premier-league-match-between-fc-picture-id1015532796

City:
TELEMMGLPICT000147344883_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqlz5OdA_D3VmrC4drz6CMya9AwgQD4Npf3GkFJvgcOWM.jpeg

Sp**s: (When/if they finish it)
Drf5Tw8WkAAc--h.jpg

United:
DnrvlF1W0AAK3ZZ.jpg

Barca:
2223988_w2.jpg

Liverpool:
thumb_37708_default_news_size_5.jpeg

I think all other clubs changing rooms are pretty much new, hope to see Arsenal update theirs very soon as well.

Dunno why I find it an issue really but I've used changing rooms that are better than Arsenals :lol:

Smart by city to have the seating more circular

Sorta like Arthurs round table

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
AFC offered a steaming service with Tidal who is being investigated by Norway and possibly others for fiddling their streaming figures. Hope someone looks closely at our commercial deals in the summer.

Giroud12

Jesus so embarrasing. Club needs to get on this asap. Not like they need some random no-name "ambassador" anyway

TheEconomist

Established Member
Is she actually an ambassador for Arsenal? Her Twitter says she's an ambassador for "Touching little hearts" which must be a charitable organisation.

From what I can see she's just an Arsenal fan like any of us (albeit a racist one). I don't see that there's any official link between her and the club? Perhaps I'm wrong, but the club can't actually do anything?

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Is she actually an ambassador for Arsenal? Her Twitter says she's an ambassador for "Touching little hearts" which must be a charitable organisation.

From what I can see she's just an Arsenal fan like any of us (albeit a racist one). I don't see that there's any official link between her and the club? Perhaps I'm wrong, but the club can't actually do anything?
Don't know if it's official or not. She was part of last season's kit launch events and is often at the games. A guy called Atul Kasbekar, a photographer, roped her into the club a few years ago and probably introduced her to some of the contacts in Arsenal circles. She's worked her way up from there sharing Arsenal related stuff on social media.

Latest posts

Top Bottom