• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Chelsea | January 19, 2019 17:30 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
arsenal-chelsea-super-sunday_3403438.jpg

Season defining game here. Win and the top 4 is a real possibility considering Chelsea still have to go to Anfield, Old Trafford and the Etihad. Lose, and the team is likely to end the weekend in 6th with Manchester United having a home banker against Brighton. After winning the NLD, there's pressure growing on Emery after a run of 3 wins in 8 in the PL. Need to get back on track here before playing the two Manchester clubs soon after.

Team News
No new injuries outside of Mkhitaryan, Welbeck & Holding

Hoping Emery will do something revolutionary this weekend and put players in a system that suits them:
Untitled1.jpg

The bullshit I'm actually expecting to see instead:
Untitled2.jpg

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Can we play some cloggers from Stoke? Really enjoyed our game today vs. West Ham and I can see now that technical players don't get us anywhere.

Imagine being better than your opponent and playing aesthetically pleasing football.

2-0 to the Arsenal.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Özil won't start this but I hope 4 at the back
Leno
Bellerin Sokratis Mustafi Nacho
Xhaka Torreira Ramsey
Iwobi
Auba laca

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Reckon he will start Özil here just so when we lose he can look justified. Mourinho style.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Back to back home games unai need get 6 points so he can get some respect from inpatient fans once again

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
If you can't handle Arsenal at their worst, you don't deserve them at their best.
I've seen them at their best and the 8-2 was definitely worse then this. This is just annoying.

Don't know what you're *****ing about anyway, Goon. I'm by no means the worst.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
If you can't handle Arsenal at their worst, you don't deserve them at their best.

We’ve all been supporting Arsenal during this decade and more of constant disappointment and dashed hopes, so don’t be throwing around “you’re not a good fan” lines as if being fed up and weary isn’t totally valid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom