• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Club confirm Sven Mislintat leaving Arsenal on February 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Would seriously question the club if this were to happen.

I was/am behind the clubs idea of going by a more Dortmund model, but this...

You just know we're going to replace him with Giles Grimaldi.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Do you know if these blogs are reliable? Have to admit I don't follow any of them, but I'd be surprised if they got an exclusive before the major papers did..
None of them are trustworthy they even seem not sure about thier source

El Duderino

Do you know if these blogs are reliable? Have to admit I don't follow any of them, but I'd be surprised if they got an exclusive before the major papers did..

Arseblog doesn't post anything as fact unless he's sure about it, if it's a rumor he'll clearly state as such.

You are my Arsenal and Legrove have 0 credibility, the former was the responsible for the Mvilla fiasco and the latter is just the written version of AFTV.

Meh do we really need him? Our strategy is still same, wait for players to be benched at top clubs and then try to get them for cheap. A job probably anyone can do.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

None of them are trustworthy they even seem not sure about thier source

Arseblog called the Addidas deal well in advance. He also circulated the internal memo RE: cost cutting, I think he has a source at the club on the administration side of things

El Duderino

Think Krychowiak has had enough of Emery himself tbf. :lol:

"Gregory, baby. Take me back.

I'm sorry I took you to Paris like that and made you move out of the apartment, but you know, they say that West Brom is the Paris of England..."

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Do people really think he’d be leaving for the reasons mentioned in that article? They went out of their way to make it known Sven and Raul were in charge of recruitment and Emery would have “some” input. If he’s leaving it won’t be because Emery is demanding players. Emery gets what he is given.

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom