• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

General Reserves Talk

• Thread starter M+D
  • Start date
  • Replies 11,775
  • Views 1,161,604

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Listening on commentary and following Jeorge Bird's tweets (notification squad). Game seems very even. Both teams sound a little nervy, lots of giveaways. We're in the ascendancy though - hearing Amaechi and Cottrell's name a lot. Smith getting more in the game aswell.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Bennett scores for Sp**s - 2-1. They've been building decent attacks for the last few minutes. We're not doing too well in the last few minutes, attacks dying out unless Amaechi or Saka force their way into the final 3rd. Doesn't sound like our midfielders are defending too well either, Daley-Campbell struggling also.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Amaechi and Saka unsurprisingly the best players, particularly the former - nearly scored a worldie.

One positive for our defense - they seem to be good athletically. They're having to defend a lot of space but the commentators have noted how good their recovery defending is.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Sounds like Daley-Campbell isn't having the best game
JB said Smith and Amaechi are the brightest on the field for us, and Saka hasn't gotten much of the ball. The commentators have said that they have been good but individual. Sp**s midfield sounds like they are dominating though. Don't think I heard McEneff's name mentioned once, and Cottrell did score but sounded like he gave the ball away a lot and couldn't link with the others. Think Greenwood or Coyle should come on - Arsenal need their forwards to link up more from what I'm listening to.

HBL

Established Member
JB said Smith and Amaechi are the brightest on the field for us, and Saka hasn't gotten much of the ball. The commentators have said that they have been good but individual. Sp**s midfield sounds like they are dominating though. Don't think I heard McEneff's name mentioned once, and Cottrell did score but sounded like he gave the ball away a lot and couldn't link with the others. Think Greenwood or Coyle should come on - Arsenal need their forwards to link up more from what I'm listening to.
I was just going off what Jeorge Bird said :lol:

Not listening to the match commentary. Dan Critchlow has also been really impressed with Amaechi, good that his run of form is continuing.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I was just going off what Jeorge Bird said :lol:

Not listening to the match commentary. Dan Critchlow has also been really impressed with Amaechi, good that his run of form is continuing.
Yeah, he's really hit the ground running since returning. Obviously seen the rise of others and putting the work in. Real determined character, huge fan of Amaechi. Might be my favorite player in the set-up.

Olayinka just came on for McEneff. Good change - wasn't mentioned at all in the 2nd half.

not a good look tbh
Agreed. Pretty wild that he's not attended a Youth Cup game against Sp**s of all teams.

HBL

Established Member

Love this picture.

Sounds like Amaechi has been involved in almost everything for us tonight in an attacking sense & Saka with another two goals. Ballers.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Wouldn't be surprised, if Amaechi will leave us in summer.
He doesn't look close to the first team so far and Nelson and Saka are ahead of him on the wings.

Not everyone will make it here.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal was firmly embedded in the local community and had a very solid, working-class foundations. The fans espoused the club's values. This visceral attachment, from childhood, to a club and a team is something I have never seen anywhere else with such fervour. Every fan's first match at Highbury was like a baptism.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom