• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 4th Round: Arsenal v Manchester United | January 25, 2019 19:55 GMT | BBC One

Who will go through to the 5th round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Arsenal-2.jpg

After a great win in the league, the focus shifts back to Arsène's trophy...
article-2093057-004FD9D900000258-253_468x311.jpg

TELEMMGLPICT000126717365_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqng10RN4OACF490UF0AcEInM9UhwenOqjkT7Os96DuQU.jpeg

epl_6.jpg

With Liverpool out and Sp**s having a tricky away tie at Crystal Palace just 3 days after playing Chelsea with injuries starting to pile up, there's a great opportunity to go far in this competition once again. Tough test against a United team who have won 7 in a row and scored 19 goals in the process.

Team News:
Bellerin, Holding & Welbeck out
Mkhitaryan just back to training

Possible team could include a few changes in goal and full-back but should generally be strong otherwise, with four days until the next match
untitled.png

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Think United are sleepwalking into a spanking here. The insufferable arrogance of their fans is creeping back in. They're being incredibly patronising towards us again. If we play like we have at home to the big teams and pick the right team, i honestly see us battering the **** out of them.

Arsenal 7-0 United

HBL

Established Member
Massive game!

United are playing well and it would be a big statement if we win this. Full strength side needed, think we can play a similar shape to what we did today. United don't really have much threat from the right usually, their left is what we need to worry about. Martial is dangerous and Pogba often drifts out towards the left, also worried about those late runs into the box Pogba has been making.

Aubameyang - Lacazette
Özil/Ramsey
Guendouzi - Xhaka - Torreira
Kolasinac - Kosicleny - Sokratis - AMN
Cech
Really hoping we can get another win, our home form has been fairly consistent over the past two seasons and if we start like we did today I think we can win. Their back four isn't convincing, this game could be full of goals.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Massive game

Need Maintland Niles to start at right back

Not sure I'd play Özil to be honest. He could play behind Laca and Auba if Guendouzi, Torreira and Xhaka also start

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Yeah.....once. I don't mean to be rude but we already have one resident with selective counting, we don't need another one.

Right, I'll leave you to believe a 77-year-old retired man has returned to running training sessions on a daily basis after 7 years.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We'll need to play strong team here manutd are in good form
Cech
Niles Sokratis kosh monreal
Xhaka Torreira Ramsey
Özil
Lacazzete Auba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom