• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Chelsea | January 19, 2019 17:30 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

benjamin86

Established Member
Well, I wouldn't say Mustafi is bad. I'd just say that he isn't good.
He's unpredictable which is great for a striker, terrible for a defender. Makes rest of defense and goalkeeper a bag of nerves. "is he going to make a smart tackle/interception or fall over and leave the forward 1v1 on the keeper"

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Just finished watching the game as I was at work and avoided ALL scores lol glad I did as the boys did us proud! I loved every minute of us chasing them down and getting in their face! Also, special shoutout to Kosc who really was on his game today! Thank you Gunners for a wonderful performance and long may it continue!

gkoat

I turned off the match v. Westham and decided I didn't care about football. Managed to live a healthy life for a week.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

It's a shame we didnt play like that against West Ham last week, we probably would have beaten them I'd say. Surely he'll have to stay with a back 4 now you'd think? On to the game now, what a top notch performance that was. Chelsea never even looked like scoring, only Pedro & the grub Alonso got the main chances. We played all over them from start to finish.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

The contrast between our performances in big and small games is puzzling. To be fair to Emery though, Liverpool had those same exact problems during the early stages of Klopp's management there.

Great performance without the ball not very good on the ball . We were much better on the ball v Sp**s and Liverpool . Not sure we could get away with that level of erratic possession against United .

Playing Mkhi and Iwobi would definitely alleviate that a bit .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom