• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

What do we do at RB?

Bellerin replacement?

• Lichtsteiner at RB

• Maitland-Niles at RB

• Jenkinson at RB

• Other (please state) at RB

• Switch to 5 at the back with with one of the above at wingback

Results are only viewable after voting.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Massive fan of Wan-Bissaka, we should just buy him anyway.
As much as I would love this it just wouldn't be sustainable long term, also imagine us who struggle to make signings in problem positions having two of the best RB prospects in the world? :lol:

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

On another note, not sure if it was seven days of intense training after the West Ham debacle but I feel like I didn't appreciate what Hector brought to the team at RB until he came back.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
. What the injury has done, for me, is take away the option of 4 at the back for away games against decent sides--not that we know what Emery was going to do had Hector not got injured anyway.
TBF since the Southampton disasterclass he played a back four in 5 out of the 6 matches: Burnley, Brighton, Liverpool and Fulham (switched at HT). He bizarrely went back to it at West Ham but hopefully the Chelsea game will convince him to stick with his usual system.

Gursha

As much as I would love this it just wouldn't be sustainable long term, also imagine us who struggle to make signings in problem positions having two of the best RB prospects in the world? :lol:

Exactly my thoughts.
Bellerin is on his way to world class imo ( i might overhype him for saturdays performance but he was perfect that match)

What we need is a stop gap till he returns.
I know a free RB from juve that might do the job... but he lost almost every aspect of his game apart from attitude... so the club did try to address that issue.

We just need another Lich but one that will actually be good for one year, and then promote from the academy a prospect to ease bellerins game time on busy periods.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Exactly my thoughts.
Bellerin is on his way to world class imo ( i might overhype him for saturdays performance but he was perfect that match)

What we need is a stop gap till he returns.
I know a free RB from juve that might do the job... but he lost almost every aspect of his game apart from attitude... so the club did try to address that issue.

We just need another Lich but one that will actually be good for one year, and then promote from the academy a prospect to ease bellerins game time on busy periods.
Probably can't afford that either.:lol:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I didn't think anyone else rated him as highly as that. He's the RB version of Ashley Cole imo. Monstrous prospect. He's a better defender than Cole was at the same stage, but Cole was better going forward. Palace are probably waiting for Man Utd money.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
TBF since the Southampton disasterclass he played a back four in 5 out of the 6 matches: Burnley, Brighton, Liverpool and Fulham (switched at HT). He bizarrely went back to it at West Ham but hopefully the Chelsea game will convince him to stick with his usual system.
I suspected he's been doing that a lot recently. It's hard to keep track!

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I didn't think anyone else rated him as highly as that. He's the RB version of Ashley Cole imo. Monstrous prospect. He's a better defender than Cole was at the same stage, but Cole was better going forward. Palace are probably waiting for Man Utd money.

Yeah, or even City money as Walker isn’t getting any younger and is also pretty ****.

It’s a shame, he’s an unreal prospect. His sense of recovery is already elite level.

CJJ

Established Member
What i don't want to happen is panicking this window and buying some deadwood that'll eat up 80k per week that we cannot off load due to his wages.

In an ideal world I would like to buy Wan-Bissaka and give him a real chance.
When Bellerin comes back we'll let them fight it out, and whoever wins will be our main guy the next years and we offload the other for as much as possible and then buy an experienced reserve that we won't guarantee max playing time.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
£30 million cash

or

£35 million if you take Jenkinson off us too.
Nah, Transfer Market have Wan-Bissaka valued at 10m euro. Offer them 8m plus Jenko and they should bite our hands off.
No, they would probably pull their c0cks out and piss on our shoes

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Nah, Transfer Market have Wan-Bissaka valued at 10m euro. Offer them 8m plus Jenko and they should bite our hands off.
8 million + Zero is still 8 million

Even counting the white text :p

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
What i don't want to happen is panicking this window and buying some deadwood that'll eat up 80k per week that we cannot off load due to his wages.

In an ideal world I would like to buy Wan-Bissaka and give him a real chance.
When Bellerin comes back we'll let them fight it out, and whoever wins will be our main guy the next years and we offload the other for as much as possible and then buy an experienced reserve that we won't guarantee max playing time.
Lovely idea but we stand a better chance of making your avi a reality.

Reactions: CJJ

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger

Wouldn't adding Jenkinson to the mix mean we have to add on to our offer instead? 15M + the Corporal should do it.

marting

Bring Chambers back as an option? His playing ok as a DM for Fulham...... Lich might be better with a settled CB pairing.

Top Bottom