• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Club confirm Sven Mislintat leaving Arsenal on February 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

HBL

Established Member
So annoying. Would love to know what has gone on to make this happen but I expect we'll never find out. Can't wait to watch him sign more ridiculously talented players at his next club :(

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Is does not make sense no matter which way you look at it.
It barely took him a year to prove he's a miracle worker once again in finding hidden gems in a modern market which almost makes it impossible to do so.

There wasn't a single transfer that was really bad as opposed to 5 years of mostly ****ty deals before. Even more, some of the players he's found are already seen as the future of the club.

Why choose Raul over him ? He is exactly what Kroenke would want - someone who spends relatively little money, but still manages to find top players leading to high profits.

It's so odd. **** Raul, **** Kroenke, **** the rams !

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Mavropanos and Guendouzi will go on to become legends here, and we will always wonder what could've been had he stayed longer. Thank you Sven.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
This along with Bellerin's injury really casts a shade on the Chelsea game. I am depressed since I was really looking forward to seeing what we could produce with Sven. Shows that nobody from the top gives a damn about the power struggle. Nobody to control. Really sad state of affairs.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Tell you what, I am sad he's leaving but one thing he's done which we've needed for years is bring in assets. Guendouzi, Marvo, and Torreira will all be worth a huge amount in a few years if they live up to their potential.

From the money they bring in we can go and invest it, straight into the L.A Rams

TornadoTed

Established Member
I am really annoyed by this. We are the 5th biggest spenders, have probably the 4th best manager, probably the 6th best squad, our ambition is top 4 so we need an edge to help us overachieve. I was really hoping Sven was our edge and his signings during his time here were so encouraging. I just hope that the club can get someone of equal scouting ability to fill the void.

Let's play Aubamawang

Tell you what, I am sad he's leaving but one thing he's done which we've needed for years is bring in assets. Guendouzi, Marvo, and Torreira will all be worth a huge amount in a few years if they live up to their potential.

From the money they bring in we can go and invest it, straight into the L.A Rams
Don't be silly, it'll fund a new tractor for Stan on his ranch in Colorado. He's cash poor, after all.

Gursha

He cost 30M, and was pretty well known.

I'm talking about gems.

Torreria is a gem in both price and age.

While we all can see the potential of Matteo and Marv, Torreria is already up there in terms on level of play.

Totally a gem imo.

if someone offers you 50m now for torreria you sell? hell no. 70M maybe. hes so young so maybe even not that.

What he is if not a gem.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On

While we all can see the potential of Matteo and Marv, Torreria is already up there in terms on level of play.

Totally a gem imo.

if someone offers you 50m now for torreria you sell? hell no. 70M maybe. hes so young so maybe even not that.

What he is if not a gem.

Whatever dude.

Gem as in nobody has heard of him then.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable

Totally a gem imo.

What he is if not a gem.
I think you misunderstand the meaning of a 'hidden gem'. Torreira already had international status. Nobody is saying 'who the heck is that' when he plays.
Hidden gem is a term specifically used for players who nobody (except perhaps @MutableEarth ) has ever even heard of, cost absolute peanuts and turn into stars. Torreira, as good as he is, doesn't tick the boxes of being a gem we discovered. He was well known. Still brilliant though.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️

Totally a gem imo.

What he is if not a gem.
I read this with Trump's voice. Brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have got as much chance of being handed the title by Sp*rs as I have of being given the Crown Jewels. They are the last people we want winning the Championship. Now we mean to round off our season by beating Arsenal.

Alan Mullery (Sp*rs captain in 1971)

There is no way we were going to be beaten

Bertie Mee in the same game after beating Spurs and clinching the Double at White Hart Lane

Latest posts

Top Bottom