• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Christopher Nkunku

HBL

Established Member
I could get on board with this. Really talented player and looked good for PSG last season.

macka66

Very talented player just seems to not have been giving the opportunity at PSG. Have watched him a few times and have always been impressed.

ashlyn

Emery seems to like him, he played him a lot last season after verratti and Neymar got hurt but he hasn’t gotten a lot of chances this season. He’s a good player though he has an eye for goal and can also be used as a winger

carlito'sway

Established Member
Underwhelming as far as i am concerned. Have seen him a few times as well, decent young player but nothing to get me excited though. Poor man Iwobi for my money.
As a matter of fact, Diaby the CM is a much better prospect but I doubt PSG will let him go.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Seeing a lot of talk about his versatility on social media but his agent has made complaints about him not having a set position so I doubt he’s coming here to play wing back, winger, etc...

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
He can play on wings?

Seems like he can play there but he’s not happy being played in different positions.

“The fact of the matter is that his playing time and his place in the rotation are insufficient. Christopher is open to leaving so that he can progress. Nothing has been discussed yet with PSG, but in terms of the footballing situation, this is not good enough. He must go to the next level and that is not possible at PSG, especially when he plays without a fixed position.”

Quote from his agent a month ago.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
As long as the contract is fair bring him in, see if he can kick on & if not move him on in a year or two.

21 is a good age. Sink or swim time.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
From an analytic standpoint:

Screen-Shot-2019-01-24-at-11-12-44-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2019-01-24-at-11-33-08-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2019-01-24-at-11-31-53-AM.png

Latest posts+

Top Bottom