• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gary Cahill

Leeroy1979

I'd rather pleguezuelo or medley get time as the backup cb behind mavropanos and mustafi than ever see xhaka/Monreal/ lichtsteiner there again.

Better still I'd like us to get our **** together and bring in a tidy cb to help the youngsters coming throughrather than just feeding them to the wolves

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I'd rather pleguezuelo or medley get time as the backup cb behind mavropanos and mustafi than ever see xhaka/Monreal/ lichtsteiner there again.

Better still I'd like us to get our **** together and bring in a tidy cb to help the youngsters coming throughrather than just feeding them to the wolves

I agree, especially Medley. I haven't seen a lot of him but you get the feel of players when they come on and each time he has seemed very calm. For a CB being naturally calm is a huge asset, shame we don't have FA etc to give him more minutes. As you said though, he should come before xhaka, Monreal, & Lichtsteiner. I would consider Cahill but only as a loan with no obligation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom