• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Club confirm Sven Mislintat leaving Arsenal on February 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Thought he might :lol:

I'm guessing upper mid-table. A team with enough resources to make the kind of signings he would make, with statistical analysis methods involved.

Wolves maybe??? They're on a steep upward trajectory.

Wolves already have Ben Wrigglesworth, who left Arsenal for them in September. He had been Leicester City's head of technical scouting when Arsenal hired him away in 2016. Don't know what kind of relationship Sven had with him, but they do know each other and have worked together. You never know.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Wolves already have Ben Wrigglesworth, who left Arsenal for them in September. He had been Leicester City's head of technical scouting when Arsenal hired him away in 2016. Don't know what kind of relationship Sven had with him, but they do know each other and have worked together. You never know.

I remembered us signing a scout from Leicester and that was meant to be our change in player recruitment, then we never heard of him again and then Sven happened. It's all weird.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
I remembered us signing a scout from Leicester and that was meant to be our change in player recruitment, then we never heard of him again and then Sven happened. It's all weird.

I think Wigglesworth was a video analyst from Leicester, not a scout.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
I think Wigglesworth was a video analyst from Leicester, not a scout.

His official title at Leicester was Head of Technical Scouting. Among the responsibilities listed on his résumé are "Observing games & conducting both opposition match reports and individual player assessments." So it may be a matter of semantics. He was First Team Video Analyst at Arsenal, but his title at Wolves is simply European Scout.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
His official title at Leicester was Head of Technical Scouting. Among the responsibilities listed on his résumé are "Observing games & conducting both opposition match reports and individual player assessments." So it may be a matter of semantics. He was First Team Video Analyst at Arsenal, but his title at Wolves is simply European Scout.
Feck me, where do I apply for these jobs. Reckon I could do the same job and I love wtahcing hours and hours of football.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Feck me, where do I apply for these jobs. Reckon I could do the same job and I love wtahcing hours and hours of football.

I would rather be a scout and travel around watching games in person myself. Although, come to think of it, that's kind of what I did in my job. At least part of it. I just used a camera and wrote rather than analyzed.

Of course I can't be bothered with any of it now. :lol:

Furious.

The one with a period. Fake Furious v1
If Sven is staying in the PL, I'd expect him to be at a top 5 club, probably Liverpool or Sp**s.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
This has really put me off of Arsenal a bit again. I suspected something like this might happen when the rumours about promoting him came about. Its a real shame but lets see how things turn out.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Shocking post.

I guess Matteo, Torreira, Mavropanos have turned out to be ****.

Emery knew about Guendouzi from PSG, Torreira was a big name in Serie A already and Mavropanos has done **** all to be considered any type of success.

All he really did was bring in a bunch of Dortmund players, we'd probably be signing Shinji Kagawa on loan right now if he had his way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom