• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kevin Malcuit

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Malcuit is decent RB but difficult napoli let him leave they have no backup

pikey2000

A backup RB is probably dependant on how AMN gets on between now and the end of the season. He doesn’t seem to have a future in midfield at the minute so RB might become his position.

I hope we get a backup RB and that in turn allows us to use AMN in CM more often next season thus meaning we don't need to go into the market for a CM, Xhaka, Torreira, Douzi, AMN, Willock, not quite prepared to write AMN of at CM until he gets a run in that position.

say yes

forum master baiter
I’m happy with this so long as it’s a short-term loan with no revocation clause and an optional purchase fee of no more than £10m contingent on Malcuit getting over 15 appearances but potentially rising to no more than £15m if we win the Europa League and Malcuit makes over 15 appearances with any loan fee heavily circumscribed and related to our final league position but on no account exceeding €8m and with a fixed appearance fee which accounts for no more than 40% of his weekly wage and if Napoli cover all his travel expenses.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

We wont sign their starting rb lol.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I’m happy with this so long as it’s a short-term loan with no revocation clause and an optional purchase fee of no more than £10m contingent on Malcuit getting over 15 appearances but potentially rising to no more than £15m if we win the Europa League and Malcuit makes over 15 appearances with any loan fee heavily circumscribed and related to our final league position but on no account exceeding €8m and with a fixed appearance fee which accounts for no more than 40% of his weekly wage and if Napoli cover all his travel expenses.

You should have written Özil's contract!

Top Bottom