• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Cardiff | January 29th| KO: 19:45

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

arsmile

Established Member
crazy that bringing Jenkinson on is a genuine offensive sub we're making in the premiership in 2019

HBL

Established Member
Couldn't see the second half, were we any better?

Guendouzi was probably our only good player in what I saw of the match

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Douzy's best game in an Arsenal shirt. Pinged some wonderful passes, and kept possession really well despite some nasty lunging tackles on him

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Really good stuff from Laca in the last third of the game, hell, the whole team perked up a bit.

Miserable night in London .... the 3pts feel sweet.

Sorry, another poor shift from Özil in my opinion, surely nobody can have any complaints about him being subbed this time. I can’t believe I was actually pining for the unpredicable, unfocused energy of Iwobi in the 2nd half (TBF he was decent when he came on)

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Can't believe I'm about to type this but I'd start Jenko at RB at the weekend v City.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Liverpool are winning the league btw, accept it now and it can't hurt you.

Ready for May

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom