• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester City vs Arsenal, February 3rd, 16:30 Sky Sports

Will Arsenal beat Bald Fraud FC?

• Yes

Votes: 16 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 66 68.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 14 14.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Huge game. Injuries have run as to the bare bones and it’s looking pretty slim going to the Etihad after they’ve lost and hoping to pull off a result but I’ve got hope. No Lichtsteiner please ffs.

Always difficult picking a City side as he has so many options but I’d be shocked if it’s not a front 3 of Sane, Kun and Sterling with De Bruyne in behind.

Team I’d go with but unlikely to see.

Leno
Carlo Mustafi Monreal Kolasinac
Torreira
Xhaka Ramsey
Özil
Lacazette Aubameyang

Required watching for everyone of a similar situation a few years back.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
well i hope we put a good perofmance at least they just lost and will want to take 3 points against us so the pressure will be all on them.
Leno
Carl Kosh Musti Kola
Torreira Xhaka Ramsey
Ramsey
Laca Auba

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I do expect Kos back for this one, it was bruising, nothing broken.

I don't expect Özil to make the bench.

I do expect Suarez to make his debut and show us why we needn't worry about option or obligation.

I don't expect Pep to be celebrating a win.

I do expect goals.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
City attack vs our defence

giphy.gif

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

What's the deal with Lolo? Tell him to put on the Mankind mask and he'll be grand.

I think we have a decent chance to get a result because City will have a lot of pressure on them and I think we'll have a gameplan to try and make it uncomfortable for them, similar to the Chelsea game. If they play at their best obviously they could easily rip us apart but you never know.

HBL

Established Member
Can't wait to face the wrath of City after their result tonight. I'm not even sure the most optimistic fan is predicting us to win here, especially you consider the last four or five performances against City. Just hope we can score a couple of goals and make it interesting, I'd be surprised if we don't concede at least three.

Aubameyang - Lacazette
Ramsey
Guendouzi - Xhaka - Torreira
Kolasinac - Monreal - Mustafi - Wan Bissaka
Leno
And hopefully debuts for Suarez and whoever we sign. You know it's bad when Rich doesn't think we'll win.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Anything we get here is a bonus..

If we had a full team I would have been quietly optimistic.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
This loss from Newcastle will have made them to unleash fury on us, so I'd be happy if we get a draw :)

WilshereGone

Teams struggle against City when they give them too much respect. Press and unsettle them like we did Chelsea, and lets see what happens. Douzi, Xhaka and Torreira need to be physical and a bit nasty in midfield, within reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom