• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith-Rowe (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

macka66

Im really liking that some of are young players are being given the opportunity to go and play in the bundesliga, ESR will be going to a team that play some good football, Eddie will be going to a team we’re he will be playing a lot.

say yes

forum master baiter
Im really liking that some of are young players are being given the opportunity to go and play in the bundesliga, ESR will be going to a team that play some good football, Eddie will be going to a team we’re he will be playing a lot.

Yep. Makes sense now that we’re out of the cups / EL group stage too.

BobP

Memri Fan
Now this I like.

Although he'll have to fight for a place in the starting 11, ESR gives RBL something they're lacking, a link man.

Rangnick has utilised the midfield diamond quite often. I suspect Forsberg would have been a shoe in for the 10 position had he remained healthy. In his absence, Bruma has been deployed in the 10 position, to poor effect.

Put simply, there's a gap there for ESR to fill.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Yes, yess, ****ing yes ! That's the kind of loan deals I want to see. As long as he gets enough game time, Leipzig is a pretty good place to learn.

High hopes for him as for so many other young guns right now. He can become worldclass IMO and you've gotta start somewhere.
Not enough chance to do it with us right now as we we on big pressure to get back into CL.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Good move for him, hopefully he'll get playing time..

His injury came at a really bad time for him, think he would have gotten chances with us if he was available during that tough winter period..

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
These German moves make great sense on a full transfer so the player can bed in, gain trust & break though just like Sacho.

As loans looks a bit stupid. Nelson has so few minutes this season... Under 500 league minutes & less in the cups than last season with us.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
These German moves make great sense on a full transfer so the player can bed in, gain trust & break though just like Sacho.

As loans looks a bit stupid. Nelson has so few minutes this season... Under 500 league minutes & less in the cups than last season with us.
He's been injured the last few weeks hasn't he?

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Looking forward to seeing Smith-Rowe team up with Tyler Adams after his Man of the Match performance in his debut for Leipzig the other day. Up the teenagers!

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Looking forward to seeing Smith-Rowe team up with Tyler Adams after his Man of the Match performance in his debut for Leipzig the other day. Up the teenagers!
It's a shame he can't play on Friday against Takuma Asano's Hannover.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
He's been injured the last few weeks hasn't he?
Yep & game time really limited before. To me seems odd moves unless the players pushing for the German clubs. Guess Nelson had the contract issue last summer so had power.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom