• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester City vs Arsenal, February 3rd, 16:30 Sky Sports

Will Arsenal beat Bald Fraud FC?

• Yes

Votes: 16 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 66 68.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 14 14.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

say yes

forum master baiter
Drives me mad how slowly Iwobi moves the ball when he’s in possession out wide.

Waits for the entire City defence to get in position and then passes it back to Lichtsteiner.

Either shape up or get out. You should be ashamed of yourself Iwobi.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Seeing a lot of talk about Guendouzi's poor positioning and City running off the shoulder. The truth is, I can forgive that in a 19 year old when he's excelling elsewhere. Besides, the more experience Xhaka has the same problem anyway.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Whenever Lich overlaps with Iwobi I can't help but feel jittery.

Whe they bring in Sane, I imagine he'll have an all you can eat buffet.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
Criticising the formation we're playing, saying we're too open etc

Meh, I'll never understand why Arsenal fans give him and his punditry the time of day though.

Him and his brother took glee in kicking our boys up and down the pitch. I've got little time for any of Neville's opinions on Arsenal, or any of his teammates for that matter.

Its not like the Manchester United legend truly wants us to succeed anyway so any pearls of wisdom he has about us will reflect that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom