• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester City vs Arsenal, February 3rd, 16:30 Sky Sports

Will Arsenal beat Bald Fraud FC?

• Yes

Votes: 16 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 66 68.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 14 14.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Just outgunned with player quality & tactical ability of the opposition.

Dissapointed with the effort second half which is something the likes of Newcastle & Palace showed more of vs big teams recently.

Champions league slipping away I find hard to care about as this group is poor. Needs a complete rebuild rather than keep adding random b list players.
You're another poster that keeps pissing me off. You, Manberg and Squallman are more obnoxious then Trax. The CL places are not slipping away. We're 3 off them with the hardest games done. The team in fourth just got battered at Bournemouth.

Seriously, just look at it objectively.

Manberg

Predator
You're another poster that keeps pissing me off. You, Manberg and Squallman are more obnoxious then Trax. The CL places are not slipping away. We're 3 off them with the hardest games done. The team in fourth just got battered at Bournemouth.

:lol: I think you're being disillusioned mate. We haven't won a single away game in the league since November what makes you think we can finish the season with more points than 2 of Sp**s, Utd and Chelsea?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

Harsh on Garrincha tbf.

Chelsea go to the Etihad next Sunday, we should be level with them this time next week.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Good thing it’s only a loan and not a signing yet, hopefully we’ll go after the right profile of players in the summer.. Any offensive signing should be a proper winger who can dribble and create or a midfielder with pace, technique and power who can drive forward..

Agree wholeheartedly. And I hope the Rams get served a big can of whoop ass tonight.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Yep. Our rivals fixtures are much harder

Gooner_girl14

They are much better than us. This is going to be a long road and we need to give emery the benefit of the doubt.
He's doing a few things that are making me question him, but ultimately this is a hell of a job. The amount of individual errors is concerning.
Very hard to manage. Our finances have been handled horribly. He is managing with his hands bound. This Özil wages and not being used situation is really awful. Its having huge consequences.

He took the job knowing the finances and Özil situation, and knowing what type of footballer Mesut was (i.e. that he might not fit into his pressing philosophy). I would say he should have had some plan as to how to fit Özil in (sounds silly to say that), but he seems intent on just freezing him out. Iwobi was trash and the game was crying out for him...

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐

We have taken just 2 / 18 points away since December. Its not CL form.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

The tactics were going well in the first half, unfortunately thanks to Iwobi and Lichsteiner being on the right side it was always gonna go out the window. As has been said, Bellerin at RB and Mkhitaryan (despite what people think of him is very good at helping defensively) or Welbeck at RM/RW would have made the tactics a lot more effective.

Thankfully we can put this aside now and focus on the winnable games coming up. City will hopefully beat Chelsea next week too.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Harsh on Garrincha tbf.

Chelsea go to the Etihad next Sunday, we should be level with them this time next week.

Not harsh at all. Hated him since I first come across him.

:lol: I think you're being disillusioned mate. We haven't won a single away game in the league since November what makes you think we can finish the season with more points than 2 of Sp**s, Utd and Chelsea?
If you think 3 points is insurmountable against a team capable of losing 4-0 away at fodder or a team that drew at home to Burnley then that's up to you.

Manberg

Predator
If you think 3 points is insurmountable against a team capable of losing 4-0 away at fodder or a team that drew at home to Burnley then that's up to you.

It's not just Chelsea we have to overtake, I think you're forgetting Utd too.
I think Europa league is our best chance.

TheEconomist

Established Member
It's crazy that you we had 0 shots on target (apparently the goal doesn't count as a shot on target). I wonder when the last time that happened was

We weren't shambolic as we have been against better teams in the past, they are just much better than we are

MikeVinna

Established Member
Well the problem there is that we also tend to lose vs teams we should be handily beating with the quality we have..

The opportunity is there to get a winning run going now. Got to bounce back vs Huddersfield and progress in the Europa League.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
They showed their superiority today. Two different times in the first half we struggled but together, defensively, being strong in some moments and keeping the result like we can have an option.

“All the small details we need to work well and not concede [weren’t there]. The first half we can be with some optimism to do something different in the second half.

“It was different. We opened the match more than the first half. They showed today with the possession against us, getting our defence position very deep, they can win like in the first half. The result is the difference between us.”
Are Arsenal closer to City than they were?
I can’t say much about that. They showed their superiority.

“We have young players who can improve a lot. I’m very happy with Matteo Guendouzi and Lucas Torreira but they need time.

“With this result it’s not easy to say that but there’s some positive things we can say today.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom