• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Huddersfield Town vs Arsenal | February 9th | KO: 15:00 |

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

untitled_design_14.jpg

New-PL-Logo.jpg

Top 4 is still seriously on and plenty to play for, Huddersfield are f*cking terrible and if we drop points here serious questions will be asked. Hardest game of the season is out the way now and it seems we picked up no new injuries so thats a positive start at least.

We have a pretty good break between this PL fixture and our next with two Europa League ties in between so I seriously think rotation is needed, either here or against Bate.

5c573868d4738.jpg

I think this team is easily good enough to beat Huddersfield, hoping Xhaka will be fit and also Mhkitaryan. Lets rest Aubameyang and Torreira by having them on the bench at least.

We seriously need rotation if we want to stay in both the top 4 race and Europa league, Emery needs to be smart here. How good is Bate? Are they a can probably play the kids type of game or should we go full strength?

3-0 to the Arsenal.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
untitled_design_14.jpg

New-PL-Logo.jpg

Top 4 is still seriously on and plenty to play for, Huddersfield are f*cking terrible and if we drop points here serious questions will be asked. Hardest game of the season is out the way now and it seems we picked up no new injuries so thats a positive start at least.

We have a pretty good break between this PL fixture and our next with two Europa League ties in between so I seriously think rotation is needed, either here or against Bate.

5c573868d4738.jpg

I think this team is easily good enough to beat Huddersfield, hoping Xhaka will be fit and also Mhkitaryan. Lets rest Aubameyang and Torreira by having them on the bench at least.

We seriously need rotation if we want to stay in both the top 4 race and Europa league, Emery needs to be smart here. How good is Bate? Are they a can probably play the kids type of game or should we go full strength?

3-0 to the Arsenal.
Should see a strong team v Huddersfield. The kids beat BATE last season IIRC.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

Should see a strong team v Huddersfield. The kids beat BATE last season IIRC.

Still think we need to rotate the attack, it's looking very flat. Think one of Lacazette or Aubameyang should go to the bench, try bring in Mhki or Suarez on the flanks.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The line up today I like it but still prefer 442 diamond. Huddersfield are struggling so there no excuse to not win this

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Still think we need to rotate the attack, it's looking very flat. Think one of Lacazette or Aubameyang should go to the bench, try bring in Mhki or Suarez on the flanks.
Oh god, I forgot Mhki was back :lol:. Let's hope he comes back better than he was when he got hurt.

I agree though, attacks looking stale. If only we had a creative attacking player on the bench capable of playing final passes.....

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

Oh god, I forgot Mhki was back :lol:. Let's hope he comes back better than he was when he got hurt.

I agree though, attacks looking stale. If only we had a creative attacking player on the bench capable of playing final passes.....

Time to forget about Özil imo, he was easily my favourite player but no one really knows what's gone on so it's better to forget, he'll be sold in the summer.

Theres more than enough creativity in this team without Özil, even though it doesn't look like it. I think Mhki back will be a huge bonus.

HBL

Established Member
I guess we can play Özil against a championship side, doubt Suarez will start, he isn't match fit and I said that the other day. Played about 400 minutes all season I think, doubt Mkhi will come straight back in either. Hopefully AMN is back. I'd go:

Aubameyang - Lacazette
Özil
Guendouzi - Xhaka - Torreira
Kolasinac - Koscielny - Mavropanos - AMN
Leno
Possibly Mkhi for Xhaka and try a 4231 but other than that I'd like similar personnel. Iwobi is more of a threat off the bench at the minute, Xhaka not starting would be harsh but Torreira and Guendouzi were great today.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Looking forward to 90 minutes of Suarez and Iwobi passing the ball to each other at the edge of the penalty area
You wish.

This isn't 2010 with a blunt but attractive, technical game.

This is 2019 and our go-to is a 52-year-old Lichtsteiner overlap.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
untitled_design_14.jpg

New-PL-Logo.jpg

5c573868d4738.jpg

3-0 to the Arsenal.

If Özil isnt worthy of playing for an Emery team mkith shouldnt even be in the reserves!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom