• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ibrahima Konate

HBL

Established Member
Certainly rumour I can get behind. I'd take any of the Leipzig French cb trio

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Type of player we'll sign if we miss out on CL. I am worried about the CB and who we go for tbh.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

If we want van dijk level we got no chance of spending 70M while wanting new RB 2 CB a backup GK and 2 WF.

We’re not covering all bases in one window with our budget. If we’re going to step up it’ll take time.

I’d be happy with a Koulibaly and a Malcom or Nicolas Pepe in the summer and that’s it.

LG10

Yes please, he has everything. Absolute tank, pace, comfortable dribbling with the ball, strong in the tackle, competent on the ball. Still raw but we have to take these kinds of gambles. Koulibaly is the only cb sure shot out there at the moment along with possibly skrinar.

HBL

Established Member
We’re not covering all bases in one window with our budget. If we’re going to step up it’ll take time.

I’d be happy with a Koulibaly and a Malcom or Nicolas Pepe in the summer and that’s it.
There is levels between Pepe and Malcom mate, Pepe is literally tearing teams apart.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

There is levels between Pepe and Malcom mate, Pepe is literally tearing teams apart.

Yeah Pepe looks absolutely nuts but I’d think Malcom would be a Coutinho-esque cheap addition. There’s a player in there.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Is Koulibaly realistic though? I'm actually puzzled at what CB will really help solidify our backline. Think we're going to need a starting LB and CB.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
He's tall, strong and quick, also a bit of a baller by the sounds of it, certainly the profile of CB we should be going for.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Is Koulibaly realistic though? I'm actually puzzled at what CB will really help solidify our backline. Think we're going to need a starting LB and CB.

Koulibaly isn't realistic for us, even with CL. He's such a great CB he can pick his new home in the summer, and I don't think he would choose us.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

We’ve looked good with Holding, Sokratis and to an extent Koscielny. Koulibaly could be a van Dijk level signing for us.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Koulibaly is categorically never coming to Arsenal, unless it's at a time when he's past his peak. If he moves he will move to a club actually competing for big honours, because for a player of his quality he needs some trophies. Moving to Arsenal would be a sideways step. Forget about Koulibaly, and get the next Koulibaly instead.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Koulibaly is categorically never coming to Arsenal, unless it's at a time when he's past his peak. If he moves he will move to a club actually competing for big honours, because for a player of his quality he needs some trophies. Moving to Arsenal would be a sideways step. Forget about Koulibaly, and get the next Koulibaly instead.

I mean we’re still a huge club, brought in big stars like Aubameyang even without CL. Lot of big name CB’s gonna be on the market this summer as well.

Top Bottom