• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester City vs Arsenal, February 3rd, 16:30 Sky Sports

Will Arsenal beat Bald Fraud FC?

• Yes

Votes: 16 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 66 68.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 14 14.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
I wouldn't agree. By that definition Liverpool are a selling club because Barca bullied them into selling Suarez and coutinho and Man City forced them to sell sterling?

I would define a selling club as one that buys players with a view to sell them on for a profit as its main criteria. I do not think we are at that stage
Whatever you want to believe.

Anelka, Overmars, Cole, Vieira, Henry, Fabregas, Van Persie, Adebayor, Clichy, Sagna etc etc etc etc

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes

Anelka, Overmars, Cole, Vieira, Henry, Fabregas, Van Persie, Adebayor, Clichy, Sagna etc etc etc etc

Well, you pretty much named players which have been and left under the 'paying the stadium debt' years.
Moreover, Wenger has been known to be a real gentleman who very much looked at the personal side of things. He had a very close relationship to many of those players and never stood in their way, granting their wishes to leave.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
In all this crap.... Leno has been flying under the radar..... He is the german flappy...
I am waiting till his error costs us points for people to see it. I think we should still look for a keeper in the summer.
He's already cost us points notably the Liverpool game that ended 1-1. He doesn't instill any confidence.

Leeroy1979

So when I used a player from years back you called me on it but you roll out a whole list of them.... lol I see your point but I still don't agree with your definition of a selling club. I still see a selling club as one that signs players with a view to sell them on later. I don't think many of those players were signed for that purpose.

Leeroy1979

So when I used a player from years back you called me on it but you roll out a whole list of them.... lol I see your point but I still don't agree with your definition of a selling club. I still see a selling club as one that signs players with a view to sell them on later. I don't think many of those players were signed for that purpose.
Don't forget petit as well in that list lol

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Caveat is that Liverpool have actually had owner investment, just over 200m I think, but it isn't the same scale as City's or Chelsea's so it doesn't get highlighted as much. In that sense they're not actually self-sufficient, even Sp*rs technically aren't. We're the only PL club, along with Boro, to have had no owner investment whatsoever. But yeah, your point remains.

Well they recouped significant sums of money for their top stars while we watched ours walk to our top 4 rivals for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom