• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Konstantinos Mavropanos: Our New BFG

Status
Not open for further replies.

HBL

Established Member
Currently one of only two fit cb's we have at the club for the next few weeks I'd imagine. Not sure if he is 100% fit yet but I hope to see him start every game once he is. Great opportunity for Dinos & it's often through wholesale injuries that younger players nail down a first team spot.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
He's got a lot of potential. Hopefully he can get a nice run of games and establish himself. If Holding can come back at the level he was at and continue to progress we just might have a nice CB pairing in the making for years to come.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
He's been playing with u23's and he's now training with the first team in prep for Cardiff. Surely he'll at least be on the bench tomorrow, if he's fit he should start, that has to be better than Xhaka Lichsteiner or even Monreal at CB.

SM1_2026_2019012822404570.JPG

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐

Left out of the EL squad, how does this make sense?

Must not be as close to the first team as I thought/hoped.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

Left out of the EL squad, how does this make sense?

Must not be as close to the first team as I thought/hoped.

One person had to miss out to include Suarez so he's probably looked at it and had Kos/Sokratis/Mustafi/Monreal down as four CBs and doesn't want a 5th. You could argue someone like Elneny could've been discarded but he'll probably be used while we're still playing **** teams.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Stupid decision considering the way our defenders been picking up injuries of late. Should've been a midfielder that missed out.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Could give Emery a chance to rest Kos or Sokratis in the league before EL games, so not all bad.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Thought he was young enough to be in the 'b' list.

Not that big of an issue, as long as Emery is smart with team selections in the league.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

So stupid, hopefully this means Mavro in the premier league but I doubt it :(

Didn't Emery say he wanted to give Mavropanos more minutes the other day?
Stupid rules, three players that are out for the season have to be included ffs

African Flair

Stupid rules, three players that are out for the season have to be included ffs
That's just because we don't have enough HG players in the squad, unlucky but the rule is there for a reason and can't call it stupid.

Not a fan at all though of leaving him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom