• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Konstantinos Mavropanos: Our New BFG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom349

Been fit for over a month now and has only played 11 minutes in this time. For all the talk about how highly rated he is internally by the club, the lack of game time and exclusion from the Europa league squad speaks volumes for Emerys lack of trust in him. Personally don't see how he could be any worse than Mustafi.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Been fit for over a month now and has only played 11 minutes in this time. For all the talk about how highly rated he is internally by the club, the lack of game time and exclusion from the Europa league squad speaks volumes for Emerys lack of trust in him. Personally don't see how he could be any worse than Mustafi.

If you listen to the ornstein podcast at the 8:05 mark, Ornstein hints that he's not as highly rated now within the club as he used to be at the start(concerns in terms of calmness, nervous or anxious when he comes on the pitch and prone to error)..

I believe it tbh, if he was as highly rated as we are led to believe he would have been shown more faith by now imo.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
If you listen to the ornstein podcast at the 8:05 mark, Ornstein hints that he's not as highly rated now within the club as he used to be at the start(concerns in terms of calmness, nervous or anxious when he comes on the pitch and prone to error)..

I believe it tbh, if he was as highly rated as we are led to believe he would have been shown more faith by now imo.
Yeah, THE fact that mustafi is getting played must say something about our other cb's

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
A guy who's been injured since August and there is concern about when he comes on to the pitch and prone to error... blah blah.

What have they been watching? Fake videos?
Agreed. think it`s even longer actually, since June, so the guy has been out six months. He was never going to go straight in to the team no matter how poor we are defensively

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐

That's interesting - he's looked fairly composed in the matches I've seen him in so far. They need someone with his physicality so I find it hard to believe that his perceived anxiousness is a downpoint when Mustafi is one of our main defenders :lol:.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Perhaps the "after you, sir" brigade are confusing his natural (and very welcome) aggressiveness with anxiety. Bring him on, I say.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Yeah, THE fact that mustafi is getting played must say something about our other cb's
The fact that Mustafi is at our club and playing regularly says a lot about our management and their ability, their opinion has no value.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
The fact that Mustafi is at our club and playing regularly says a lot about our management and their ability, their opinion has no value.
Not sure emery had much of a choice. If he keeps him this summer, then i believe it says something about him though.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Would have liked to see Mavropanos in the Europa. our current league situation is not a good time to be trialling him.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Not sure emery had much of a choice. If he keeps him this summer, then i believe it says something about him though.

You would hope Emery and his team have seen enough of musti to know he needs binning this summer. God help us if not :lol:

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
There is a choice to move him to reserve team where he belongs and play Nacho or Mavro before Sokratis is back.
Even when he somehow wins the ball he pass it straight to the opposition or tries his long lob pass which results in 100% failure. Awful football player

balthazar

Can anyone enlighten me as to what is up with our big boy Marvo? He was injured for a long time and then what? An not seeing him playing any football. Did he get injured again?

zhaggy

Can anyone enlighten me as to what is up with our big boy Marvo? He was injured for a long time and then what? An not seeing him playing any football. Did he get injured again?

Seems like he`s back in training..according to his instagram posts atleast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom