• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi (Out)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,110
  • Views 308,815
Status
Not open for further replies.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Excellent. Get rid of Chambers and this wasteman, let Koscielny see out his contract and buy a very good CB. Go into the season with new CB, Sokratis, Holding, Kos, Mavropanos.
My sentiments exactly. Then let Kos walk and promote Medley.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Great news on Mustafi but seriously wtf is with the disdain for Chambers on here?

He’s still young, was comfortably our best CB last season, and is excelling at Fulham- his second successful loan spell in the prem.

...which doesn't tell you much.

Chambers only showed he could be a decent option on a team fighting relegation, nothing to see here, sell.

HBL

Established Member
Great news on Mustafi but seriously wtf is with the disdain for Chambers on here?

He’s still young, was comfortably our best CB last season, and is excelling at Fulham- his second successful loan spell in the prem.
Yeah I think he is good and thought it was a mistake loaning him instead of Holding in the summer. However, Holding impressed me a lot this season so I'd lean towards keeping him now for sure & Chambers has only recently started impressing the last couple of months, since moving to midfield. I'd have my doubts about whether he is good enough to play in midfield for a top club, I'd look to sell him in the summer and hopefully get a good £25m or so for him.

Look to sell Mustafi for £20-25m, Kosc has no value and is fine as a fourth cb so he should see out the rest of his contract.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
He'll fetch a nice fee.

A dream scenario would be some random Chinese club offering obscene amounts but I'm not sure he'd be willing to go there.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Excellent. Get rid of Chambers and this wasteman, let Koscielny see out his contract and buy a very good CB. Go into the season with new CB, Sokratis, Holding, Kos, Mavropanos.

Will they let Koscielny see out his contract after saying they weren't going to let players get into the final year of their contract anymore? Or will they take £4 million from some club in France and clear his £90,000 a week or whatever it is off the books to make room for someone else? Maybe we'll see a new center back, Sokratis, Holding, Mavropanos and Julio Pleguezuelo will be given a chance. Or possibly Chambers might return. He's been playing well for Fulham (albeit mostly in the midfield). I don't know. It will be interesting to see which way they go.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
If Chambers was black and had declared for Nigeria people would be hailing him as the next Lilian Thuram.

Getting sick of the racism on this forum tbh.

:lol:

Never thought you'd be a Callum lover, mate.

BobP

Memri Fan
Upon learning that Arsenal had placed Mustafi on the transfer list...

a3K084Q_700b.jpg

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I agree actually, Calum hasn’t gotten a fair shake at the club. He’s been better than Mustafi when he’s actually played for us.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

Now is the best time to sell him. If he comes back he’ll be a backup and the asking price gets lower and lower as he sits on the bench. Then people will moan when we only get £10m for him next summer.

Get £30-40m for him and Mustafi and put it towards rebuilding the defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom