• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alex Grimaldo

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
I could see Barce taking him back with Alba turning 30 next month, not much competition & probably an option with how cheap they sold for.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Haven't seen Grimaldo play but he's been spoken about for a while. Don't know if we're even gonna target a LB (although we do need one) in the summer, but Grimaldo is the sort of player we should be getting linked to in any case.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Haven't seen Grimaldo play but he's been spoken about for a while. Don't know if we're even gonna target a LB (although we do need one) in the summer, but Grimaldo is the sort of player we should be getting linked to in any case.
I'm not sure it'll happen because he's probably gonna be expensive and Barca have probably have first dibs anyway.

I'd quite like Tierney.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I'm not sure it'll happen because he's probably gonna be expensive and Barca have probably have first dibs anyway.

I'd quite like Tierney.

Barca owe us a favour after we gave them the man who won three trophies in just 30 minutes of football, Thomas Verminator Vermaelen.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I'd quite like Tierney.

Emery uses his full backs as wingers. Sessegnon has 18 months left on his deal and is stalling. They have Chambers at the moment. Add 10 million and do the deal.

Top Bottom