• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Leandro Trossard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miyata

Can confirm the talks he had were not interesting at all so the chances of him joining is super low.

Newchange

Most often, yeah. But I really wanted us to get Andre Gomes and Richarlison. I had a feeling Gomes would do well in England. I wouldn't mind us exploring that possibility in the summer tbh.

Iv'e enjoyed watching Gomes this season. Really reminds me of an old school cultured number 10. If managed correctly he could be a real star. Surprised hes only 25 as plays the game beyond his years.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Iv'e enjoyed watching Gomes this season. Really reminds me of an old school cultured number 10. If managed correctly he could be a real star. Surprised hes only 25 as plays the game beyond his years.
To me he looks more like a very balanced modern no.8. He could've been perfect beside Torreira or in a 3 with Xhaka-Torreira. I think if the deal with Everton isn't permanent we should take a look.

Newchange

To me he looks more like a very balanced modern no.8. He could've been perfect beside Torreira or in a 3 with Xhaka-Torreira. I think if the deal with Everton isn't permanent we should take a look.

Considering he cost Barca 30m, what would his value be now? I know Everton stated they couldn't afford a permanent last summer, this summer could be different.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Considering he cost Barca 30m, what would his value be now? I know Everton stated they couldn't afford a permanent last summer, this summer could be different.
Hard to say if he performs all season. Barca don't sell cheap. Its likely he'd prefer to stay at Everton though. Apparently, he couldn't deal with the pressure at a higher level.

Newchange

Hard to say if he performs all season. Barca don't sell cheap. Its likely he'd prefer to stay at Everton though. Apparently, he couldn't deal with the pressure at a higher level.

Seems to be a big fish in a small pond player ala Zaha. Wouldn't surprise me if he turned up at Wolves with the Portuguese connection. A trio of Neves, Moutinho and Gomes would be class.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Why you lot comparing us to Everton. Everton didn't buy Lacazzete Auba Torreira. We are targeting the best in Belgium oh and I guess we need wingers the guy scored 17 goals already this season.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I know YT compilations don't mean for much but I just watched one of his and looks like such an exciting player to watch, he geniunely plays like Hazard.

He's in a poor league compared to the BPL but he is a level above everyone there judging off the compilation. Gets crowded by multiple players and manages to wriggle free. Good with both feet, can cut in and take it to the by-line. As well as the ability to score some worldies.

He may not be good enough for us right now but if I was a mid table side I'd be all over this guy.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Like the look of him. Reminds me of Salah pre- liverpool ( maybe not quite as fast) . Really like the fact he has an eye for a goal.

However my only concern is his decision making. unlike Ziyech or even Zaha who's decision making and maturity in his game has improved considerably this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom