• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Club confirm Sven Mislintat leaving Arsenal on February 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I'm sad we won't sign Lewandowski once he hits 36 now Sven's gone.

I reckon he should just go back to Dortmund, he obviously needs closure from him time there judging by some of our signings.
:lol: We could do with Mats Hummels though, one of his best ever signings.

Edit: except for Guendouzi of course.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Let's see if the club act quick and get us a very good replacement. If they do get Monchi then they had plan

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Jesus, did he discover him as well. Didn’t know he was that old. Is he retiring then?
Sven was reported to have been very close to luring the geriatric Swiss Messi out of the state-of-the-art Dortmund retirement home to replace Özil. Well we can forget that now. **** Sanehellihiehe.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Sven was reported to have been very close to luring the geriatric Swiss Messi out of the state-of-the-art Dortmund retirement home to replace Özil. Well we can forget that now. **** Sanehellihiehe.
Tbf, struggling to keep with all these changes and why can’t we have people who’s surnames you can pronounce ffs. Sick of having to say Sven and Raul as if they’re mates.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

How do you upload a damn image in posts?
giphy.gif

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Tbf, struggling to keep with all these changes and why can’t we have people who’s surnames you can pronounce ffs. Sick of having to say Sven and Raul as if they’re mates.
You mean to tell me you haven't felt even the slightest bit cooler when talking to your homies down the pub about Raul and Sven over a Doombar?

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

You mean to tell me you haven't felt even the slightest bit cooler when talking to your homies down the pub about Raul and Sven over a Doombar?
Now you mention it . . . :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom