• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 18/19: Matchday 26

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
This reminds me of our game against Yanited at home last season. A million chances, take none and somehow lose handsomely.

Leicester should be home and cruising here. It’s so annoying how Spuds keep staying in games.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Cannot fathom how they're gonna pick up 12 points from the last 12 with key players missing and mostly playing pretty sh*te. The Law of Barclays says that they should've dropped points at some point.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
And being utter, utter ****.

If they win the title, I'm going to throw myself in the Thames.

Wouldn't be so bad, I hear the eels in the Thames are off their heads on coke these days, having a grand old time of it.

Preacher

Always Crying
Logged in, just to say, that Sp**s are unbelieveable lucky this year. It p*sses me off. Never seen something like this in one season.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If Leicester can pull one back they have chance to get something. Sp**s been very lucky and clinical

Latest posts

Top Bottom