• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 18/19: Matchday 26

Manberg

Predator
Replace Sarri with Conte in that sentence and that's exactly what happened last year. They spent all that money and they're worse now, about to lose their best player and best youth product.

I'm thinking back to 2015/2016 where they finished 10th and they won the premier league the very next season.
Everyone thought they were done but they spent so much and instantly got back in it.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The performances have been an improvement. An offside goal and a howler for Kolasinac cost the team a win at OT, and at Stamford Bridge the team created more clear chances than they have in a long time. Other than the 5-3 in 2011 it was usually 0 or 1 shot on target in that fixture.
I support both men, so been doing my best to stay out of Wenger/ Emery comparisons because it’s pointless. Both in different situations and with some different players.

But couldn’t let that go. There isn’t a massive difference, even with Wenger’s worst ever season.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
I'm thinking back to 2015/2016 where they finished 10th and they won the premier league the very next season.
Everyone thought they were done but they spent so much and instantly got back in it.
Yeah but they're replacing Hazard with Pulisic, could lose Hudson-Odoi and there's the whole Kante issue. Plus they're going to get bent over in the transfer market as they have to sign players this summer before their transfer ban kicks in.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
giphy.gif

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
I support both men, so been doing my best to stay out of Wenger/ Emery comparisons because it’s pointless. Both in different situations and with some different players.

But couldn’t let that go. There isn’t a massive difference, even with Wenger’s worst ever season.
We're talking about *performances* though, not results.

Manberg

Predator
Carragher ""It's only halfway through Sarri's first season but the worst thing I can say is it looks like he has turned Chelsea into Arsenal."

https://www.skysports.com/football/...rs-arsenal-after-hammering-at-manchester-city

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
One leads to the other.
Not necessarily. If Kolasinac didn't put the ball on a plate for Lingard we'd be talking about the first win at OT in the league in a decade, if Auba/Iwobi/Mkhi scored those sitters it would've been a rare win at Stamford Bridge.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom