• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Paddy power’s Rhodri Giggs advert

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
I don't get it?

Rhodri is Ryan's brother. Ryan had an affair with Rhodris wife. Hence the thing about loyalty and it being overrated.

Each scene is a nod towards what happened or a dig at Ryan

- the shutdown club that rhodri passes before the pub scene was apparently owned or invested in by Ryan at one point
-barmaid asks if he wants/is bitter (double entendre) - not anymore love
- Wales football team loses, commentator asks if questions will be asked of the Wales manager (Ryan) - rhodri smirks
- rhodri drinking out of the city mug while reading a newspaper with a backpage headline about Ryan
- rhodri never misses a training session which i took as a dig at Ryan's time as a Wales international as he would rarely turn out for them
- rhodri wife says she's popping out for milk (not to shag Ryan) rhodri reassures us they need milk :lol:
- rhodri on the punchbag, trainer tells him to visualise someone he dislikes. Rhodri says he can't think of who with a smirk.

Bet Ryan spat his tea out when he see it for the first time :lol:

Rhodri is Ryan's brother. Ryan had an affair with Rhodris wife. Hence the thing about loyalty and it being overrated.

Each scene is a nod towards what happened or a dig at Ryan

- the shutdown club that rhodri passes before the pub scene was apparently owned or invested in by Ryan at one point
-barmaid asks if he wants/is bitter (double entendre) - not anymore love
- Wales football team loses, commentator asks if questions will be asked of the Wales manager (Ryan) - rhodri smirks
- rhodri drinking out of the city mug while reading a newspaper with a backpage headline about Ryan
- rhodri never misses a training session which i took as a dig at Ryan's time as a Wales international as he would rarely turn out for them
- rhodri wife says she's popping out for milk (not to shag Ryan) rhodri reassures us they need milk :lol:
- rhodri on the punchbag, trainer tells him to visualise someone he dislikes. Rhodri says he can't think of who with a smirk.

Bet Ryan spat his tea out when he see it for the first time :lol:

FFS... :lol:

Talking about making the best of bad situation. Ryan Giggs really is a ****.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Reminds me of when Ryan tried to get a super-injunction just as it was getting leaked. Hiding the truth only makes things worse.

Top Bottom