• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Off You Pop, Klopp

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,111
  • Views 805,323

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Worth remember these pricks set English football back a decade by getting English teams banned from Europe for 5 years.

We really shouldn't ever forget about it, no matter how much Liverpool and even the English media in general try to sweep it under the carpet.

Btw,who knows how far we could have gone in the 89/90 European cup, but we weren't allowed to enter thanks to them.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Alisson is alright, about the same level as Leno and Kepa. Good reflexes and good feet, but still got a mistake in them.

Luckily for us, Leno was by far the cheapest.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Pretty much what I expected, 5th on squad cost, 5th on wages, Sven leaving because we have no money to spend (according to Sky today).

Emery’s going to have to be a genius to make any in roads.

Still STAT DNA, Gazidis’s brainchild, can be booted up again :lol:

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Can't believe most of you want Man $ity to win over Liverpool.
Say what you want but in my book a Liverpool win is one to the good guys. Or at least not so bad guys...
Aren't you bored of watching money win?

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
It's better for us if City keep cleaning up domestically until we're ready to compete.
I can;t really say I disagree until I hear your reasoning. COuld you give it please.

For me, apart from the obvious connection through my bro, it just goes against what I love about the sport. Also have a soft spot for Klopp and I don;t see this raising their profile. They are a huge club with a massive fanbase.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
I can;t really say I disagree until I hear your reasoning. COuld you give it please.

For me, apart from the obvious connection through my bro, it just goes against what I love about the sport. Also have a soft spot for Klopp and I don;t see this raising their profile. They are a huge club with a massive fanbase.
The likes of Firmino, Salah and Mane have been linked with moves to big teams abroad. Right now they're happy to stay but the longer they go without winning a major trophy, the more likely they are to have their heads turned. Losing players of that calibre will drag Liverpool down and make it easier for us to compete in the future. Same reason why Hazard leaving is good for us, and why it would've been great if Pogba/Martial had been driven out by Mourinho.

I would say just from feeling that around 60% football fans in Iceland are Liverpool fans, 30% United fans and the rest is split between Arsenal and the teams Eiður Smári played for.

I wouldn't hear end of it if Liverpool win the league. They are still talking about when they last time won it.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom