• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Arsenal Off the Pitch and Bantz Thread

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
What is this :lol:

Idris Elba is an Arsenal fan. And it is funny, tbh.

They are pretty spot on about punditry and especially commentary being nonsensical BS most of the time. I do know why I tune in for kickoff, have a cig and a coffee at half time and tune out at the final whistle. Listening to most ex players and TV idiots does your head in.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares

Is that Gabriel slipping and tackling Coquelin? :lol::lol:

That site is funny

It was Gibbs, who goes under the radar as one of the stars of the banter era. Might be the most brain dead footballer I've ever see, no wonder once he left Arsenal he ended up in the championship. Only our team gives so many minutes to **** players.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
It was Gibbs, who goes under the radar as one of the stars of the banter era. Might be the most brain dead footballer I've ever see, no wonder once he left Arsenal he ended up in the championship. Only our team gives so many minutes to **** players.

He's a tidy footballer and stands out in the championship but just goes to show how good big Wengz was that he was able to get a tune out of players that are average at best.

neimad

He's a tidy footballer and stands out in the championship but just goes to show how good big Wengz was that he was able to get a tune out of players that are average at best.

I was relieved when we sold him actually. Got to the stage where I dreaded seeing him in the line up.

Taxi Driver

D3Dnn1FX0AAUFqP.jpg

My sides... :lol:

:(

Top Bottom