• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsey: BianconAaron

Do You Consider Aaron Ramsey An Arsenal Legend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I mean I don’t personally care if fans are digging him out. If Emery valued him that’d be all that mattered.

Fans are idiots as evidenced by the AMN and Iwobi abuse.

As for the number ten role I’m not sure Emery wants one long term, he hasn’t bothered playing Özil there when he is a number 10 through and through.
I think it's the type of #10 he wants. He seems to want a mix of Özil and Ramsey I think.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Mate, he's on a guaranteed contract for four years. Doesn't matter if he's fit or injured come the summer :lol:

The pre-contract is guaranteed? So if he tears his acl there’s no way Juve can back out? I find that hard to believe tbh, but good news if that’s the case.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

From Ornstein:

'Arsenal did present Ramsey with the offer of a new deal in September but it was turned down and the club were not prepared to meet his salary demands.

Head coach Unai Emery had reservations about Ramsey's role in his squad.

Ramsey's desire to play as a number eight, running on to the ball from an advanced central midfield position, clashed with Emery's vision.

Emery does not usually deploy a number eight, meaning the Welshman has mainly been used in a strict deeper role without license to roam or in the number 10 position with his back to goal.'

Interesting.

blaze_of_glory

From Ornstein:

'Arsenal did present Ramsey with the offer of a new deal in September but it was turned down and the club were not prepared to meet his salary demands.

Head coach Unai Emery had reservations about Ramsey's role in his squad.

Ramsey's desire to play as a number eight, running on to the ball from an advanced central midfield position, clashed with Emery's vision.

Emery does not usually deploy a number eight, meaning the Welshman has mainly been used in a strict deeper role without license to roam or in the number 10 position with his back to goal.'

Interesting.
Isn't Guendouzi an "8" though..? And we're after Rabiot apparently.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

So proud of him, finally getting the chance to go to a big club with actual ambition where he'll be playing with other top players. 400k a week? I mean at least he'll be getting paid for playing football and not fortnite.

Nyctophobia

Established Member
I criticised Ramsey a lot under Wenger, but I liked what I saw from him this season and I really am annoyed that we're losing one of our better players for nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom