• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsey: BianconAaron

Do You Consider Aaron Ramsey An Arsenal Legend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
It’s a valid point. His average position is 3rd. When you’re trying to take an average of placings you go to the nearest because there is no ****ing 2.8 place. He only writes it that way because psychologically the 2 is more gratifying than the 3 in terms of placings. Notice how he wrote average goals per game as 2 and actually round up or down for that stat. He even rounded up his win % to 58% but didn’t bother with the league finishes :lol:
It’s the great rounding up war on an Aaron Ramsey thread :0)

Rounding up 57.8 to 58 is only a .3% error. Rounding up 2.8 to 3 would be a 7% error. An unforgivable 20 times greater. Come on man:)

boyinneedofhumor

I find the reasoning that Ramsey is going because Emery doesnt play with a 8 but a 10... confusing.

Confusing because I can believe Emery putting Ramsey in a 10 behind the forward. But then again Emery recently doesnt play Özil who's the 10.
(That's a 4231 I'm presuming here...)

Then against Huddersfield I kinda thought that mids like Torreira weren't sitting deep as expected but moved up occasionally, and we didn't play with a 10 but used the flanks...
(A 3421 or 343 or etc...)

Confused.
Or maybe Emery's eventual "blueprint" doesnt have a 8 nor 10...

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

I'll be reminding you as well when Aaron is looking for a route home.
Here's how I think it will go

• He lands in Turin and looks good throughout pre-season.
  • He gets a slight knock after 3 competitive games but is back in a fortnight
  • Mid-November after playing his socks off he gets a serious hamstring injury
  • Doesn't produce after that
  • Sits bench throughout 2020
  • Leads cardiff to promotion 2022

Perhaps I'm being hyperbolic but he isn't going to turn heads.
Be very surprised if his body doesn’t break down at some point. It’s only this season where he hasn’t featured that much that he’s avoided injuries.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I can only imagine how Ronaldo will react to Ramsey taking a shot from 30 yards out and missing while he's clear on goal, or when Ramsey back heels to no one at the halfway line letting the other team counter.

Luckily Juve had a solid defence that can cover for Ramsey's silliness, but I give him 6 months before he's benched and they can't sell him cos of wages.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
13/14 the had top of the table chemistry.

There was numbers going around just how good the link up between them was, can't find it right now.. The ramsey Özil combination was usually one of the main strong points in our team during our good runs since 13/14 tbh..

Last edited:

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Good for his personal development to move abroad, so few British players do.

It’s a hell of team he’s going into with very few weak links. It’s a lot easier to look good when the whole team is on your level or above.

Manberg

Predator
The Ramsey critics are the ones who’ll be scratching their heads. They always maintained he wasn’t good enough for Arsenal yet here we are the best clubs in the world were fighting for him and now he’s about to be the highest paid British player ever.
Bury your heads in shame.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

There was numbers going around just how good the link up between them was, can't find it right now.. The ramsey Özil combination was usually one of the main strong points in our team during our good runs since 13/14 tbh..

Saying Ramsey and Özil don’t have chemistry makes me question if one is actually watching when they play together. Better duo than @Batman and @Robin

blaise

Allegri will probably know how to use him, but even then 400 seems crazy, maybe signing on fee is included in this, who knows. Also if these numbers are correct and they value him this high seems weird they didnt buy him now to help them push for CL.
Here he just couldnt justify that kind of money. I mean he is just not nailed on starter. Even 200 seems way too much for us. Also his injury problems. Best for everybody to part ways. Good option for us from the bench anyway. And for those who d sell him to United last summer I wouldnt, he d haunt us in the end and who knows how we d use that money if we d use it at all, you simply dont sell your assets to competition, you sell to United somebody like Mustafi or like they d sold us Silvestre.

Beast Incarnate

The Ramsey critics are the ones who’ll be scratching their heads. They always maintained he wasn’t good enough for Arsenal yet here we are the best clubs in the world were fighting for him and now he’s about to be the highest paid British player ever.

Nope.

I'll still reiterate that his 11 year tenure here was mostly disappointing due to injury and loss of form.

A fit and in-form Ramsey was a real rarity over his 11 year Arsenal career.

I'd have liked him to stay, but not for the king's ransom he was demanding.

blaise

We tried to put him in a midfield two for most of his career here. I can bet you he wont play there for Juve.

pikey2000

For me he has been way to inconsistent over his career so far to be considered in the same bracket as the players he has now joined in terms of wages, though with that said i'll happy for the guy if he suddenly becomes a more consistent player for Juve, not sure why people are so defensive, especially on this forum, none of us are experts and all we offer is personal opinion, so if Ramsey goes onto to be steller and it does turn out to be our own clubs misuse of him then so be it, i just can't see it happening though.

Good luck to the lad and for us its time to move on and get over it.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Juve are trying to destroy the squad cost theory will all these free transfers. :lol:
They would be if all clubs didn’t have a couple of players on a free ;)

What’s happened to the Reply box mate. I have to uncheck rich text in preferences, as someone above posted.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
They would be if all clubs didn’t have a couple of players on a free ;)
Look at the some of the talent they've picked up though:
DzMyTGqVAAAn8Py.jpg

What’s happened to the Reply box mate. I have to uncheck rich text in preferences, as someone above posted.
Someone's trying to stop you from spreading the squad cost gosepl on here.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Um what? United and Juventus were basically the only ones interested. Once Juventus came up it was pretty clear he was going there. Hardly any fight involved from anyone.
I wish him all the best but I can't see him being a major player for them.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Um what? United and Juventus were basically the only ones interested. Once Juventus came up it was pretty clear he was going there. Hardly any fight involved from anyone.
I wish him all the best but I can't see him being a major player for them.

Basically 90% of the elite clubs were interested.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom