• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,467,347

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Suso decent player but not 40M player. 6 goals 10 assists last season this season 5 goals 8 assists If you paying 40M on played he better give you at least 10-15 goals and assists a season

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Wtf is this? Going for trash Liverpool rejects.

This club is really going downhill.
Relax bro, they're just considering it. He's probably one of many possible targets on the wing.
Seems a bit too slow to be a winger( especially for the type of winger I want us to target)..
Yep, if anything he'd be a better Ramsey replacement. IIRC he played as a #10 in some games at Liverpool.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Joachim Anderson is a CB at Sampdoria. He goes under the radar but highly rated in Serie A. My friend who tipped Torreira rates this fella highly and apparently Sp**s have shown an interest. De Light is out of our price range, Pavard has gone but this guy is attainable. We seem to have a good relationship with Sampdoria so let's try again imo.

Reading about him he looks a bit like a John Stones, which is interesting. Not very quick though apparently, which is something we’re lacking in defence. Looks like someone who’d be a good partner next to a quick, front-footed defender.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
When you’re buying a CB you’ve kinda got to think about which qualities you’ve already got and which ones you need. I mean apart from his myriad mistakes the reason Mustafi was a bad buy was because he was way too similar to Kos, when we needed someone like Per.

What we don’t have is a left-footed CB or a quick CB. Malang Sarr would be a great choice. Not only one of the best young defenders around, but offers something we don’t have.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Suso is such a good fit with Serie A.

He would be mad to leave & any English club mad to buy him.
That's true he kind of strikes me as a player who would enjoy Italy a lot more than England considering hes a wide player with a lack of pace.

People calling him a Liverpool reject though are silly, he's been very important for Milan.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Only Holding is someone you could say definitely has a long term future in defence. Sokratis and Kos have short term futures, Mustafi should have no future at all, and personally I think Mavro needs a good loan in Germany next year before we really know what we’ve got there.

There’s scope to bring in two CBs even, maybe Sarr and Konate. Or just spunk it all on de Ligt, somehow.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Only Holding is someone you could say definitely has a long term future in defence. Sokratis and Kos have short term futures, Mustafi should have no future at all, and personally I think Mavro needs a good loan in Germany next year before we really know what we’ve got there.

There’s scope to bring in two CBs even, maybe Sarr and Konate. Or just spunk it all on de Ligt, somehow.
Mavropanos' issues are staying health at this point. If he stays health, then he'll get game time here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom