• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,469,687

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
I agree with the assessment of Suso on here. Seems like a good player, but I don't see him fit very well in the league or in the type of game I want us to play.

I really like Barella. Wouldn't mind him, but only if we replace Xhaka with him. I like Rabiot as an option also, because he's free and that would allow us to spend bigger on winger and cb.

Reactions: A_G

ArsenalFever

I agree with the assessment of Suso on here. Seems like a good player, but I don't see him fit very well in the league or in the type of game I want us to play.

I really like Barella. Wouldn't mind him, but only if we replace Xhaka with him. I like Rabiot as an option also, because he's free and that would allow us to spend bigger on winger and cb.
Even if we have £200m to spend in the summer, their may be no better option than Barella.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Reading about him he looks a bit like a John Stones, which is interesting. Not very quick though apparently, which is something we’re lacking in defence. Looks like someone who’d be a good partner next to a quick, front-footed defender.
I don't know about his pace but anyone who is faster than Per and has the profile he has (albeit under the radar) is worth a look. Holding,Mav,Sokratis,Kos and Medley have a decent turn of pace so I guess he could do well next to any of them. I hope we at least take a look.

Let's play Aubamawang

I'd be surprised if any fan wanted Alexis back.
I miss him. Yeah, he sulked, but at least it looked like he cared unlike some of the misfits playing for us now. He was my favourite player before we signed him so I would never boo him. And let's be honest, if there's one player we missed against BATE, it was him. He would have scored.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
£10m is the price mentioned

TBH, he is a much better goalkeeper than overrated Pickford and declining Cech. £10m for him is a bargain and there will be a great competition between him and Leno for #1 spot.
Just a question. Is he good with his feet?

Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
TBH, he is much better goalkeeper than Pickford and declining Cech. £10m for him is a bargain and there will be a great competition between him and Leno for #1 spot.
Just one question. Is he good with his feet?
We don't know because Burnley don't play from the back but he is good in the air and very good shoot stopper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom